Length/Girth proportion?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all know penises come in different shapes and sizes, short and fat, long and skinny, etc. but when you think of a "standard" penis, as in not fatter or skinnier than average for it's length, there's a certain balance with the girth I think. I feel a lot of it goes by inch and half inch incriments, length and girth respectively...maybe something like this.

5x4.5
6x5
7x5.5
8x6

and so on.
this was just an observation I made. feel free to post your thoughts

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We all know penises come in different shapes and sizes, short and fat, long and skinny, etc. but when you think of a "standard" penis, as in not fatter or skinnier than average for it's length, there's a certain balance with the girth I think. I feel a lot of it goes by inch and half inch incriments, length and girth respectively...maybe something like this.

5x4.5
6x5
7x5.5
8x6

and so on.
this was just an observation I made. feel free to post your thoughts

Yeah, I think that kind of rings true. That' why mine bothers me being 6x4.5... it just need more meat on its bone!!!

I find i really like the look of those that have a higher proportion of girth to length... like 6x6, 7x7, 8x7

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I think the "girth factor" gets commonly ignored.

Having looked at thousands of depictions (now) on the net (a fact I'm not overly proud of, btw! :rolleyes: ), I tend to realize that it's GIRTH that seems to typify a truly humongous one, and not necessarily length.

From the ladies' standpoint as well, we're hearing that it's girth that makes all the (considerable) difference.

I've taken notice in the visual discrepanceis too...

An 8" erect x 5" girth looks longer while an 8" erect by 6.5" girth? -- looks shorter.

Judging true sizes by photos is (perhaps always will be?) VERY difficult.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm just over 7" x 5.5. So, when I'm hard, it's a nice lookin cock that gets the job done quite well. Aesthetically pleasing and very utilitarian. However, soft, I look smaller since I'm a major grower. Guess that's why I always want to get a semi before I head to the shower in the locker room. I'm not vain, but I like gettin the second glance myself, too. LOL

ostrich egg

Media
Yeah, I think that kind of rings true. That' why mine bothers me being 6x4.5... it just need more meat on its bone!!!

I find i really like the look of those that have a higher proportion of girth to length... like 6x6, 7x7, 8x7

w00!! now i dont feel so bad for being disproporionate! 7x7 (7.5 base)