length nd circumsion

HEavyMetal22

Just Browsing
Media
is it true that if you get circumisized at a young age before you start puberty will it stunt the growth of the penis???

im was circumsized at birth and i was curious if i would hav been larger now if i wasnt at all thats all im asking and how big would i might have been if i wasnt.... like would it be an inch longer or thicker stuff like that...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no. being circumsized at any age has no affect on your penis size. However, a cut cock can give the appearance of being bigger than an Uncut cock. Genetics are what determine the size of your cock, not your environment

I know it's not really the point here, but I've seen how some circumcisions can cause severe scar tissue, and can cause abnormal bends, in the guys I've seen with that... they are really really thick near the scaring, it looks like their penis has grown longer but been held back by the scar tissue and instead gets a bend and thickness around the area. Not saying it's proven, but just something I've noticed with some scaring. Personally I don't think it has anything to do with age or anything else... just if there is scar tissue left over

Alpensymphonie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When measuring length, only guys who are uncircumcised could boast that
their cocks are longer if, when erect, their foreskin still extended beyond the tip of the glans. Before my adult circumcision I remember that when I was really hard the foreskin no longer covered the very end of the head. I
think my cock looks bigger now (even though it isn't) because I have a very large glans that is always fully exposed. But as for the actual length
of a cut cock vs. an uncut cock, there really is no difference.:wink: