Length of cut or uncut

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The only real way to find out would be to measure yourself uncut then measure yourself again after circumcision. :eek:

I will be the same length. :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello! I just want to see if uncuts are bigger than cuts so please post if your uncut or cut and the lenth of your penis so please be honest. I'm Cut with an 8incher

Seriously? :confused: Dude that's kind of a silly question. :tongue:
I've only been to one bris; but when they circumcise baby boys they only cut the foreskin. They aren't cutting off actual penis length.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
There can be a reduction of length, but it's only the result of a poor circumsicion. If there is not enough skin left of the shaft the end of the cock will sort of bend down. Other than that rare case there is no change in length due to circumsicion.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The penis is the only source from which something can be cut off and what is left is still considered whole and fully functional. Intact guys have that girthier softer padded appearance when they are erect because hey, that's the way they were born.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello! I just want to see if uncuts are bigger than cuts ...
They are!

In Australia a clinical study showed that the average erect length of intacts is ~3/8in or 10mm longer than cuts. That was an unexpected finding. The original purpose was to find out if condoms were being made in appropriate sizes. Funded by Durex, the study was published in Venereology in 1995. Put another way: cuts are ~3/8in or 10mm shorter than intacts when erect on average.

In addition, but not in the study, are visual effects. When flaccid, an intact penis may appear to hang longer due to less tension. Moreover, if the foreskin advances notably beyond the glans, it would add to the perceived length.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was circumcised when I was 16.

My penis was already big but it grew even more in the few months after having my foreskin removed.

Whether it would have grown so big if I'd kept my foreskin...I don't know. I guess it probably would have done.

The only difference I'm sure is true is that my glans is thicker since being permanently exposed.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only difference I'm sure is true is that my glans is thicker since being permanently exposed.

It's an interesting phenomenon, this idea that cut dicks have bigger heads than intact ones.

First off, most intact men's foreskin tends to bunch up behind the corona of the glans when they're erect. This effectively disguises the true size of the glans. Secondly, cut guys generally don't have any skin bunched up behind the glans and this makes the corona look much larger.

If you were to stand two men side by side, each with the same size penis, same size glans, one intact, one cut, most people would say the cut guy had a bigger glans.

It's a visual trick, nothing else.