Length of dick compared to length of hand

NikkiSixx: My hand is 8" long, I wear a size 13, and my cock is 6.5" at its longest, though it is usually only 6". That's a counterexample to the hand size and shoe size stories...

Pappy

Media
My hand is 7.25 inches from wrist to the end of my middle finger, I wear a size 10.5 shoe and my cock ranges from 8-9 inches when soft, it's 11.5 to 12 inches when fully erect. So much for theories. :)

maverackstud8: MY HANDS ABOUT 7 OR 8 INCHES-SO MY PENIS.Don't KNOW what that says.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
form wrist to tip of middle finger = 7 1/2 inches
spreading my fingers out - from tip of thumb to tip of pinky = 9 inches
shoe size = 13 (american)
cock size = 9 x 6.5 inches

Now, we know where the 9 comes from, but if you subtract wrist/middle finger from shoe size, you get 5.5 and that's only one off of my actual size...wait, what am I saying again?

Ullrich: About half an inch differnce for me, dunno if you would consider that a counter example, or not.

suaige: I'm not too far off, but you know if the ave is 6" that means 50% of men are around or below that. I know some pretty short guys and i have yet to see a 3-4" hand. Um I think this might work a lot better for our group the population in genral. Yea if we ask think in this in the short penis support group I hope it would be a big big no.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's all irrelevant, I guess, as dick size seems to bear no relation to either general or particular body part size - except that some small guys seem to be remarkably well-endowed in the dick department! And thus look all the huger! There must be some such amongst us ??

As for me, my hand length from wrist to tip of middle (longest) finger is just under 8", and dick erect is just over 8.5". So there's a bit to spare! As there still is if I measure stretching out my hand (span-wise) from tip of thumb to little finger.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here, here, my hand is going up. 5'6" here and although I can't compare with DMW in dick size, guys at the Y often ask how big I am 'down there'. :rolleyes:

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Aug 15 2004, 07:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Aug 15 2004, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adam875@Aug 14 2004, 08:18 PM
There must be some such amongst us ??

Yup ... there are&#33; B) [/b][/quote]
Which is interesting now that you mention it, DMW.

I think what surprises people (and is remembered) is that there are small-statured guys with really huge dicks. Guys who are 6 ft 6 and are really hung -- well, I think in lots of guys&#39; minds that&#39;s not so extraordinary.

I&#39;ve seen guys under 5 ft 5 who had really huge dicks, most in the average range, and a few with smaller than average. I&#39;ve also seen guys well beyond 6 ft who had extra large, average, and small endowments.

The rule is there are no rules. But in some instances I do believe there are trends to be noticed. Maybe I can gt funding for a study -- all very scientific, of course.

:lol: :rolleyes:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, didn&#39;t do a damn thing for me either, my hand only goes to 7", but then again, my feet measure 10.5" wide. So I&#39;m slightly bass ackwards, but hey that&#39;s one of the quirks of being a southpaw and taurus. :lol:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The length of my hand is exact the same as my penis: 8 inches. That´s just what I always heard: You´ve big hands so there must be something big between your legs. I was always ashamed because it was true, which I didn´t want to tell. Why the hell was is necessairy to talk about that. At that time I didn´t know that penises could be much bigger.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I find it interesting how many people rely on the size of the hand as an indicator of penis size. And there are different measurements, of couse -- base of palm to tip of middlw finger, tip of thumb to tip of pinky, etc.

Then I don&#39;t have a tape measure I use my hand, which is exactly 9 inches from pinky tip to thumb tip. You move your hand across a surface like an inchworm and count. There you have a measurement. This method was taught to me as a kid in shop class, when we were building furniture and stuff (pre-construction/assembly, where the measurements could be off by a half inch or so).

Wow, that was a long story.... but the pointis, whenever I use this method around friends or co-workers, I sometimes get the raise of an eyebrow.

Well, they&#39;ll jsut have to keep wondering :D

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 26 2004, 07:49 PM
I have found that to work the few times I&#39;ve measured it, but then again haven&#39;t seen any tremendously large ones to begin with. Guess it&#39;s just a "sometimes thing"
Zora:

Is there a female equivelent of the hand/cock thing? Like size of hand/size of breast?

Take care

Ceg

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by lickitysplit@Jun 26 2004, 03:52 AM
I heard this a long time ago, now in my case its true and for you 12 "&#39;s its probably not gonna work for you,

but if I measure from the base of my palm, right where it connects to your wrist, and measure up to the very tip of my middle finger, its about 7.5" give or take a millimeter.

Thats how long I am.

I had a friend in college who was 8 inches from palm to finger, and that is what he says he was (never saw though).

So I am curious if that is your case as well
My hand to end of my middle finger is 7" which is the same as my dick, amazing. My shoe size is 10 (UK) btw.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The palm to tip of finger thing doesn&#39;t work. Purely coincidence with two of you. My hand measures 8" and my cock is 7". I&#39;m tall, that&#39;s why my hand is longer. You must have a dick that is "proportionate" to your height.