Length of male orgasm -vs- female orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_quietguy, Apr 9, 2010.

1. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. Women get 23 seconds. Which means if women were really interested in equality, they'd make sure we have four orgasms for every one of theirs. (Posted from this article on 15 penis facts.)

2. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

touche! and agreed sorta, but i feel like they should focus their efforts into making ALL male orgasms last 23 seconds.... as opposed to having us cum 4 times.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think the average female orgasm is 23 seconds. I've had sex with countless women, and mostly they had orgasms at something around several seconds, some longer, and one woman who lasted about one to one and a half minutes (I felt her contractions all the way).

However, it is possible to make male orgasms both longer-lasting and much more powerful. Read all you can on Tantric sex and then do it, especially sexual energy recirculation. That will build your orgasms to being a long-lasting whole-body event. Better still, spend some time naked with a Tantric Goddess, and she can show you in a couple of one-hour sessions techniques that you may never master from a book. But organisations that offer one-on-one sessions with Godesses are hard to find.

Draft saved Draft deleted