length of puberty

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

unexpected: i read that penis size is directly related to the length of a man's puberty. same article said that 5-8 times during puberty the brain (pituetary gland maybe?) releases certain chemicals that cause an increase in penis size.

i want to design a poll here relating penis size to the length of that person's puberty. first, however, i need a little input to make the poll choices more accurate.

i will say my puberty began when i first noticed my testicles enlarge in fourth grade. that was almost 10 years ago, and i think my length has all but stopped, but width is a slooooow progression.

2. Max

Max New Member

It's an interesting question.

I think I started puberty pretty early ... ie I began development at age 12 at the latest. But it is all lost in the mists of time ;)

But I know that I finished it late ... in so far as genital growth was concerned. I was still growing in length at least into my first year at univ, and the increase in bulk (and balls size) seemed to carry on beyond that.

So my case supports the theory ... but there are plenty of lpsg members who don't.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I was nearly 16 before I started any outward signs of puberty and it hit me fast and hard.

By the time I turned 18 apparent growth had stopped.

Then in my 21st year I suddenly had a growth spurt that added another inch to the penis.

Girth continued to increase for years.

And to think I had been worried because I'd read somewhere that those who start early gain greater length than late bloomers.

Pecker

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

If I remember correctly, I had my first wet dream when I was about 12. My cock reached its full length when I was 15. My situation definitely did not demonstrate the late growth spurt that so many of the members here report.

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

It sure seems anything.....and, I mean ANYTHING about the male genitalia (including the period it develops-- "puberty") is going to V A R Y from man to man.
    Three comments thusfar in this thread and it's appearing that way at least.

I started late (probably at about 16 years) and slowly progressed with (somehow) growing yet an additional inch during my early to mid twenties! Girth increased gradually into my twenties as well.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Alligator_Jack: i started at about 10, im about to turn 17, its still growing down there, and i am gaining more hair all over, so id imagine im still going on

7. Imported

Gold Member

literschwein: hi,

im 22 and he is still growing a bit

greatings L.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Started around nine or ten. I think I stopped growing at sixteen or seveneteen.

9. Imported

Gold Member

gwilson: I've always been quite big for my age, height-wise, and started puberty about 11/12.. it's been pretty steady since then, till this last year where I've went through a big growth spurt (in all dimensions).  I'm naturally built, and I've got really tall now too, but I think its starting to slow (I'm now 18 )

Coco   8)

10. Imported

Gold Member

ace420: I was one of those few who began puberty very very early and ended late. Like you I noticed that my balls kept growing well into my middle 20's.

11. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: i began growing age 9 and stopped around age 16

12. Imported

Gold Member

TaMarquis: I started puberty when I was 10, I'm 18 now, and judging from my recent growth spurt, I don't think I'm completely done w/puberty yet...

13. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: I started when I was around 10 anI am in my 40's now and I believe it's still growing at least according to some who havn't seen it in a while.

14. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Late again! Man these posts are just buried in the back of the forum...

I never really noticed many of my changes. I think I grew gradually instead of a growth spurt in my teens. From what family tells me and what I remember vaguely, I outgrew all my new clothes between 4th and 5th grades so I place my puberty beginning at 10. I know I had pit and pubic hair all of a sudden there as it is now just after turning 11. Chest hair I noticed at 13, facial hair at 14. As for my penis, sorry to say I never noticed and I am sure I measured (even though I measured wrong) for that letter my aunt found, but I tore that up. I stopped growing in height at 15. I think my puberty went out to recess... ::)

15. Imported

Gold Member

Late_Bloomer: I'm not sure exactly. I know the first time I realized it felt good when I touched myself was when I was 12, and a few months later a girl asked me how big I was so I measured and I was about 5 inches in length then. However, I know up until I was 14 it didn't grow down there and it was about 5 inches and then sprang up to about 8 inches very quickly (about 5 months I guess?). It stayed there until I was 18 and then it grew again another 2 inches or so. I think it's stopped, now that it's about 10 inches when fully aroused. As far as thickness, I think it's always been pretty thick, as I can't remember a time when I could wrap my hand around it fully. The thickness still seems to grow even though I don't gain any length, unfortunately.  :-[

16. Imported

Gold Member

blo-gasm: I started when I was about 12, and now I'm 21 (almost 22) and I just went through a bit of a growth spurt again... I just keep growing... aside from my dick, my feet grew another shoe size (I'm a 15 or 16 depending on the shoe make) and I just topped 6'7" tall...

Guess I'm one of those who don't stop growing until well into their 20s...

17. Imported

Gold Member

Bradley: i think i might be a little different to most guys :-/. puberty hit me when i was almost 12. However when it did my genitals all grew a long time before my little body grew up. anyway, the problem was, my penis at that time had grown in thickness first, unlike most guys ive heard. and so on a little 150cm tall 40-50kg, frame i had this thing that at the time was close to the thickness of my leg. and all through high school, i showed off my ridiculously fat looking penis. but i still have a little skinny body, still making penis look even more thicker than it already is, it's 10 inches thick and almost 15 inches long when fully erect and pumping full of blood. so, to answer your question, i developed differently when puberty hit, i grew in thickness first and i think that is the reason, that now, as a fully grown young man, that my penis is unusually thick.

18. Imported

Gold Member

Bradley: please reply to my message and let me know what you all think, was my pubery abnormal, am i abnormal, is it strange to have a unusually thick penis, please help me out ??? :-/

19. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    I think I started when I was around 12, and had grown to I think
    7 or 7 1/2 during high school, and was getting to 7 3/4 during university. Now I can sometimes (on a good day) get as big
    as 8 inches and I'm definately thicker than before.

-- Erik

20. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: Well it's certainly very unusual to be so thick, Bradley. Terms like "strange" and especially "abnormal" tend to be used perjoratively, as insults, and are best avoided.

Draft saved Draft deleted