length of time and sex partners

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
what is the shortest length of time you had between two different sex partners?

For me it would have to be 4 days as bad as it may sound.But during my college days I shacked up with this one girl on campus then 4 days later I had sex with this one girl in my class which coincidentally i had been trying to get with for a while.Neither girl knew i shacked up with the other.Although my roommate knew!One was a one night stand the other I went on for a couple days.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, I have been to a few orgies where I went from one to another with no break. Or how about the time I left one room and walk across the hall and climbed into bed with another girl (less than 3 min.). Or how about the time I had 3 women in the same room, switching from one to another? What works for you?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it was a few hours between successive partners for a total of 3 times in one momentous day. I don't think I could match that feat again now.

There were a couple of instances when I almost had the opportunity to try it with two women at once but it didn't quite work out.

SG

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partners usually cum or have otherwise had enough before I do. In orgy settings, I've often had two or more partners back to back, with zero time in between. My best was when I made 4 guys cum in a row, although that's perhaps not a fair claim, as I think the later ones were getting rather worked up watching me do the earlier ones, as they got off quite quickly.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back in the day (boy, that makes me sound old) I went to a gay bath house and had 5 different guys service me in one night. I was young and they were all bottoms and wanted to do anything I wanted. I think I was there just over 5 hours total and came 6 times (one guy took a load in his mouth and ass). I wish I was 18 again and could do that without condoms and fear of STDs..

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, when I was a youngun' and engaged (@ 19) I actually started seeing another guy. Meanwhile, (for about a year) I was pretty much screwing both of them. The closest distance between the two was a day.

Disclaimer: just so y'all don't think i'm some bitch....I tried several times to break up with my fiance but he kept talking me back into the relationship. The other guy knew about the fiance, but kept persuing me b/c he knew that the fiance and I didn't belong together. Ironically, I ended up marrying the second guy and 8 yrs later....we're still pretty damn happy!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know of a few women who did the same.. don't worry about it. At least you didn't sleep with both in the same night like a girlfriend of mine did. At least she slept with me first and I got to cum inside her. Oh, I know she was seeing us both.. he didn't :lol:

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks....I usually blow it off anyway b/c I was too young to be engaged at 19. I'm glad that I met my husband when I did, b/c I'm sure that otherwise I would have gone through with the marriage and it would have ended in divorce. *shudders at the thought*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Jul 29 2004, 06:20 PM
Disclaimer: just so y'all don't think i'm some bitch....I tried several times to break up with my fiance but he kept talking me back into the relationship. The other guy knew about the fiance, but kept persuing me b/c he knew that the fiance and I didn't belong together. Ironically, I ended up marrying the second guy and 8 yrs later....we're still pretty damn happy!
Don't worry; I know you're not a bitch. It just happens he was a dog.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ha ha ha Thanks. Actually, I will say that he was a sweet guy. The problem was that he was too sweet and would say "How high" when I said "Jump". I just lost respect for him after 3 years. I like a man with balls!

robert598: Obviously, during my threesome days, it was sometimes a matter of seconds, though I don't think that really answers the question as intended.

I imagine the meaning was to infer different sessions, or with partners unrelated (as in uninvolved) or unaware of the other. If such is the case, I'd have to say several hours (three within 24 hours).

Thank heaven my libido has mellowed, if even a little.

-R

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by doug2003@Jul 29 2004, 12:16 AM
what is the shortest length of time you had between two different sex partners?

For me it would have to be 4 days as bad as it may sound.But during my college days I shacked up with this one girl on campus then 4 days later I had sex with this one girl in my class which coincidentally i had been trying to get with for a while.Neither girl knew i shacked up with the other.Although my roommate knew!One was a one night stand the other I went on for a couple days.
Straight boys don't have much fun. :huh:

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK.... completely unrelated situations and they didn't know about each other.

20 minutes. I drove fast. :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ponybilt+Aug 2 2004, 05:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ponybilt @ Aug 2 2004, 05:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Jul 29 2004, 12:22 AM
About five minutes......can you say "slut"? :rolleyes:
Slut. :p

(pot calling the kettle black) [/b][/quote]
Sluts, both of you&#33;

Mine was about two hours, I drive much slower...

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Aug 2 2004, 05:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (madame_zora @ Aug 2 2004, 05:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 2 2004, 05:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy
@Jul 29 2004, 12:22 AM
About five minutes......can you say "slut"? :rolleyes:

Slut. :p

(pot calling the kettle black)
Sluts, both of you&#33;

Mine was about two hours, I drive much slower... [/b][/quote]
Well, Madame, if you ever want speeding lessons, let me know. I have a brother ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 1 2004, 09:12 PM
Straight boys don&#39;t have much fun. :huh:
Yeah, well, we get by. I think men are just easier; women are genetically programmed to be picky. Also, there&#39;s more social pressure for straight couples to stay together.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Aug 2 2004, 06:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb @ Aug 2 2004, 06:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ponybilt@Aug 1 2004, 09:12 PM
Straight boys don&#39;t have much fun. :huh:
Yeah, well, we get by. I think men are just easier; women are genetically programmed to be picky. Also, there&#39;s more social pressure for straight couples to stay together. [/b][/quote]
In addition to that, women have the pressure from society, religion, and family to be "good girls". It is often hard for us to get comfortable with our sexuality because we have been taught to think it&#39;s dirty. Men ARE easier, I would think it would be great fun not to have to deal with all that baggage.