length of time

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
two days. I have gone as many as 5 in the last year, but wanted to fuck everything with a pussy after 3.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went 30 days once. As a reward I got a pa installed. That got me for a few more days.

I made it through lent with out masturbating. I had to find someone else to get me off; it is amazing how many partners you can force your self to have when you *have to*.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
After one day I'm already a bit stressed, the second day I'm as horny as hell, and every other day after that is absolute torture. My mind goes to places it has never gone before and it's amazing. Sometimes it's worth waiting.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
on average how many days go by before you need to have an ejaculation?

"need?"

I have a recurring varicocele in my left testicle that requires I ejaculate at least every other day or I get a very uncomfortable pinching sensation in the testicle. This is regardless of whether or not I am horny; I must have relief. I can also get a "heavy" feeling that is relieved by wearing briefs instead of boxers like I prefer (well, I prefer to wear nothing!). Put "Blue Balls" into the mix and my left nut is painful to the touch and you can feel the varicocele and in some cases see it protruding. In those cases, I *require* an immediate ejaculation followed by wearing briefs the remainder of the day.

Last edited:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After one day I'm already a bit stressed, the second day I'm as horny as hell, and every other day after that is absolute torture. My mind goes to places it has never gone before and it's amazing. Sometimes it's worth waiting.

That's pretty much my schedule, too. I thought it went down after 60...