which is the thing you like the best...
or which is a challenge?

Just curious... :mellow:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I'm 7.5" X 7" around. I personally would much rather be longer and just a little thinner. The girth issue has always been a challenge....for both men and women. Hard, it kinda' looks like a beer can. sigh. BUT, I wouldn't trade my over sized, not "normal" sac of balls for anything in the world. And yes, I have been told I an unnatural and that I looked gross. My (long ago) ex wife just hated my balls. Dumped her and started playing mostly with guys. B)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good decision! I think it's important to find a partner or partners who like what you have to offer, in every respect. I think a perfect combination for me would be about 8x6, but hell, I love a challenge!! I wouldn't want to limit myself to an ideal that was too restrictive, but if my large vagina feels like a gaping hole to my smaller partner, neither one of us is gonna have fun, you know?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At 9+" in length and almost 7" in girth, I'm above average in both directions. For those who worry about such things, length is usually more desirable for aesthetic purposes, but girth is what counts where actual sex is involved. If you have both, so much the better. I'm happy with what I have.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 7 2004, 06:25 PM
At 9+" in length and almost 7" in girth....I'm happy with what I have.
You had better be, or the Penis Gods will take it away from you. :lol: :lol:

HornyVeteranSJ: I always thought of hung guys as being much longer than average. Now somebody with a thick cock would be considered hung heavy, not necessarily hung. Hung=length. I like cocks with some girth to them 5"-6" in girth. Any more can lead to a jaw ache. ^_^ IMO it's the girth that makes a cock either look boyish or manly, other than the shorthairs.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Mine's 10 1/2" long, which is well above average. But my girth's only about 7". The length is good for oral, but it's girth that drives the womenfolk wild.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only 7???? Jeez, that's huge! Yeah, I bet that would drive anyone crazy, in fact I'm reaching for my Prozac right now! lol Funny how these huge measurements seem so matter-of-fact here, in the real world it is almost unheard of, trust me.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a guy tell me,
"You arent really hung,
you are 'hung THICK'...

But i liked that term i read above,

"hung heavy".

i think that my large balls,
combined with mr. thicky, are my strong
point,
but i always
wish it was longer.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to think the term "hung" strongly implies length.

Admittedly though, it's the girth that seems to make the difference (at least visually speaking) to determine "huge". Identical lengths but with varying girths "look" differently (somehow) when viewed, "studied", oggled, --whatever.
I somehow lose track of just how long one actually measures out when it seems so plump! --It's all quite an optical illusion!

Girth does seem to matter more for the pleasure factor though as opposed to length which can tend to become a challenge (or a problem?) once a certain linear dimension is exceeded. The many accounts here in the forum and elsewhere (which I've read) all attest to this.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Did someone mention fat women?

I swear, in my past life, I was a parasitic nematode. :lol:

I'd say I'm reasonably balanced, not over the top in length or girth. Enough to suck, enough to fuck, sorted. :)

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
At 8x7, I love the x7, but would love to add to the 8. Through pumping, I have gotten quite larger than 7" around, but it's hard to do anything with that(apart from sticking it in my mouth). Having said that, the bulge I show with girthy cock and big balls leads people to assume that I'm hung 9 or 10, and that I'm happy to see them, even as I'm quite innocently going about my daily activities. To really answer the question, I would rather keep my 8x7 than have 9x6.

BRMSTN69: not to brag but, I've often been told that I have the "perfect penis" it's 7"x5.5" laser straight with a nice "Herman the German" helmet head , just big enough to let you know you've been fucked but, not to big as to do permant damage. But I do sometimes wish I had an extra inch or two just so I could get that "WOW" effect, but otherwise I'm happy with what I got B)

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
To answer from the other side...if you're on the bottom then girth feels better during, length feels better after, in my admittedly limited experience. Feel free to disagree, I would love to get other opinions on this.

donkey

Experimental Member
Media
AT 10' by 7'' I can honestly say that I m very happy with my girth in particualar, however saying that I have exprienced a fair amount of problems with my length .
I find that with a lot of partners I cant go to my full potential. On the flip side when I ve found an accomodating partner the length has serious pros. :D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I tend to think that 10.5"X7.5" kind of for me makes me quite satisfied, (Yeah, and for that matter, a greater % of the ladies too! :p ) so, there's really no way to split the difference. And I like it just fine.

Oh, yeah, and I too have remarked as having one of, or possibly the best shaped cocks by some of the ladies. Slide ruler straight, with just a small hint of curve near the sack when flaccid, but when erect becomes like a fat vascular italian sausage, with a nice jumbo firemen's helmet.

Sheva

Experimental Member
Media
ok now I have the right measures from cm to inches. I'm 6*6.7 , so I very like my girth and I don't care about lenght. Vaginas are not so long , with a 6 inches I can fill'em all ... but what drives them crazy is girth. 10 inches with 5 inches girth don't need at all , then you could put a snake in and it's the same ...

:lol:

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I'm above average in both respects, but my length at 11" is more outstanding than my girth of a hair over 6". (I'm actually 7" around at the widest point, but that is right at the base, so I report 6" as my "usable" girth.) I was never accused of being too thin and it wasn't until I got involved in this group and learned there were so many guys with 7" or more in girth that I realized that, compared to the many shorter, thicker penises out there, mine is somewhat thin relative to my length.

Frankly, I think my girth is about perfect. It is far enough above average to be impressive, seems to be plenty enough to give women lots of pleasure, and is not sooo thick that most women can't physically take it. It seems like I have had less problems with "gaining entry" into vaginas than those reported by many guys with larger girth and/or large, flaring heads. I would rather be too long than too thick--with extra length, you can just stop without putting it all in. With excess girth, if you can't get it in, you can't get it in.