Length or Girth or A Lil of Both?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Donk@Jul 8 2004, 02:02 PM
I'm above average in both respects, but my length at 11" is more outstanding than my girth of a hair over 6". ......

I would rather be too long than too thick--with extra length, you can just stop without putting it all in. With excess girth, if you can't get it in, you can't get it in.
Donk: I would say that "above average in both respects" has to qualify as a very much "above average" understatement on your part.

As someone a bit shorter but also a tad thicker than you, I agree with what you say: dealing with all the excess length is optional (I have never used all mine), but dealing with the challenge of excess girth, especially at the head (which is one of the places I have it), is unavoidable. But when you are both well adapted to it, it can be very good indeed. Another understatement. ;)

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's funny - my 7x5.5 has also been described as perfect - though I prefer bigger myself and my fantasies go much further yet. I only get turned down based on size about 20% of the time - I can't imagine how often you bigger guys get turned down for anal - still lots of great stuff to do with a guy.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i havent gotten the "perfect" reaction,
but i have heard "pretty" a lot.

Thats nice, but
i never stop thinking...
"pretty?.....cute?"
Should i dress this thing up
and take it out for dinner and a movie?
:lol:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Such a good idea, txquis. A few days ago, the guys on "NakedNewsDailyMale" wore hats on their penes. Some of them were unbelievably funny, but all the owners were proud. There are a couple of amply hung newsmen on the program.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 7 2004, 11:40 PM
Well, I'm 7.5" X 7" around. I personally would much rather be longer and just a little thinner. The girth issue has always been a challenge....for both men and women. Hard, it kinda' looks like a beer can. sigh. BUT, I wouldn't trade my over sized, not "normal" sac of balls for anything in the world.
:D Kink I almost agree with you. I would take away some legth but never the GIRTH. I love being THICK the length is not always welcomed.BUT KINK LIKE YOU I WOULD NOT GIVE UP MY BIG BALLS FOR ANYTHING!!!!!! Again awsome picture! B)

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I have measured quite a few gguy's lengths, ive only actually measured 2 girths, because they were just so damn thick. 8x6 is just about as good as it can get for me, but thicker , up to 7, is just fine, even better--much more friction. Of course, I nneed to be extremely relaxed (wine is best, was pot for awhile.)

Anything over 8 can got too deep in certain positions, but 10" can be fun for a short while.

Im rambling. Anyway, less than 6" girth seems to thin for me. I use the paper towel core test. But have taken a few that were thicker than my wrist.

A

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 7 2004, 06:08 PM
Only 7???? Jeez, that's huge!
Well, by proportion it's skinny.

7/10.5 = .667
5/6 = .833

Still, I'm happy with it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb, you are way too intellectual! I think I would just be struck stupid by it and be like a homeless person mumbling "I like gumballs"

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree Madame.... LOL

But, that is one of the attractive things about him, too. Actually, there are several attractive things about him... intelligence, being Indian :D, and well... the obvious. (Which dearest Jonb, is HUGE! VERY HUGE).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BB, good to see you! Yes on all three accounts. This should embarrass the shit out of him, but the Indian thing is very appealing too. I can barely keep up with some of his posts, but he usually has fascinating points of perspective. Shall we start a fan club?

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Madame Zora... yes, we shall!

I enjoy reading his post. He is very well read. I might not necessarily always agree, but this thoughts are wonderful and well articulated. And, sometimes I have to re-read what he said. It is seldom that I find a man who can stimulate me intelligently and when I do, he has my attention.

Fortunately, there are several on this site that speak to that need. If only I could.... ah well... such is life!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl, you and I should take a cross-country trip and meet some of these hotties, you know? So many on here with charisma, intellect, and all the goods, might be a memorable year or two, no?

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would agree hun. I don't know if they would agree, but I would. hehehe

Of course, there will be those who are not interested, but I want to see them too. DMW, I want a dance from and with you! ;)

For you others... hmmm.... take a couple of pretty ladies up on their offer? :D

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I lost track of this thread once two of the most awesomest LPSG lovelies started chatting.

/goes to check the beginning...

Oh yeah...my length is 9", my circumfrence is 6 1/2" (sorta vanilla numbers eh?). While I understand that makes me above average on both accounts, truth be told, I'd take less length to be a nice even 7" around.

I've never scared off girls before, just sorta made a few timid. And I've always gotten compliments on "perfect this and perfect that." Still, I'd give up a bit of length to fill out girth a tad. In other words, I'm with DMW on his assessment of cock proportions.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Carolina,

It does make you above average and I am certain that the girls get faint. ;)

I tell you... you are truly a charmer, especially when you talk about us being the two most awesome LPSG lovilies. What is that you want, dear? :D lol

Actually, I have heard a lot of guys say that and it shocked me. I am one who does not necessarily want to be stabbed to death (although I might like it) but I would like to feel it going in as well. Girth is a plus, but I do think you well qualify in both areas. Trust me, neighbor. :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Carolina is a hot commodity, I'm so jealous you get to be his neighbor! Are we gonna start our own "tour across America to meet the men of lpsg" thread?

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Carolina, I know what you mean about ladies calling it perfect.. *looks at Madame_Zora* Personally if I had my way I'd trim it down to about 10" x 6" or so.

To be truthful, I owuld also considor going down to 7" long even, I just want to have a full penetration for once in my life.

As for the trip, sure, I'd be up for it, whos got the van?