Length or Girth or A Lil of Both?

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A hot commodity? me? Hardly! Tell that to all the sexy summer ladies running around town that won't give me the time of day.

/sighs

bblumbee, I only want you to smile. Honestly.
zora, and just what would we do when we meet? Oh, I know! We can play a nice game of parchese (sp?) or something. Better yet, we can watch reruns of Mystery Science Theatre 3K!!!

Yup, that's all we'd do :rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duo, if you're signing up, we'll never get out of North Carolina!! Yes, you are perfect! (purrs contently).

I think variety is the very essence of life, not just once size or another is right. Just like every ethnicity and type yields good looking people. Body types, hair, eyes, teeth, and yes, cocks, all make each person such an individual! I don't compare men based on dick size, believe it or not, there is so much more that goes into making up the whole package. Intelligence is actually the first piece of the puzzle for me to call someone "perfect".

Okay BB, looks like we're heading out soon, gonna have to get lots of maps!!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, a fan club! Are you gonna invite us for a stop on our journey, Jonb?? :p DMW's dreams seem kinda hard to get into, but it sure sounds fun...

Carolina, if the ladies of NC aren't biting, they just don't know what they're missing.
Parchesi? I was sure hoping for something a little more "lively".......

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Careful now Zora, I break a sweat when I play Parchesi. That, along with maybe Dominoes are the sport of kings! Big sweaty kings!

/wants to stop the silliness but knows he can't...it's just lil ol me.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 10 2004, 03:54 AM

DMW's dreams seem kinda hard to get into, but it sure sounds fun...
Considered yourself invited to be in my next LPSG dream, unless this one picks up where the last one left off. With Jon, txquis, Brad Pitt and me in that bath tub, I doubt there'd be room for anyone else. That reminds me, Jon ... you owe me a bath! You can wash my back, and I'll wash your :wub: ... excuse me; I need to slap some cold water on my face. :blink:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 10 2004, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 10 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 10 2004, 03:54 AM

DMW&#39;s dreams seem kinda hard to get into, but it sure sounds fun...
Considered yourself invited to be in my next LPSG dream, unless this one picks up where the last one left off. With Jon, txquis, Brad Pitt and me in that bath tub, I doubt there&#39;d be room for anyone else. That reminds me, Jon ... you owe me a bath&#33; You can wash my back, and I&#39;ll wash your :wub: ... excuse me; I need to slap some cold water on my face. :blink: [/b][/quote]
DMW, please keep the current line-up for your dream, doubt I could do much better&#33; If you want to include me at all, move the bathtub onto a stage and I&#39;ll be somewhere in the faceless audience, pockets bulging with tip money......

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 10 2004, 11:31 PM
If you want to include me at all, move the bathtub onto a stage and I&#39;ll be somewhere in the faceless audience, pockets bulging with tip money......
Being in a bath tub on stage isn&#39;t exactly new to me. I guess it&#39;ll depend on Jon&#39;s and txquis&#39;s reaction to such a suggestion. Brad Pitt is &#39;public property&#39;; he doesn&#39;t get a vote&#33; :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe me, he&#39;s been in much worse places in MY dreams&#33; Actually I know you were once an exotic dancer, so I figured it wouldn&#39;t be too much of a stretch.....

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being in a bath tub on stage isn&#39;t exactly new to me. I guess it&#39;ll depend on Jon&#39;s and txquis&#39;s reaction to such a suggestion. Brad Pitt is &#39;public property&#39;; he doesn&#39;t get a vote&#33;

(TXQUIS FRANTICALLY SEARCHES FOR
BLUSH EMOTICON)....

I&#39;m flattered....
Nice tub, good company.
:)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 11 2004, 09:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 11 2004, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 11 2004, 05:18 AM
Actually I know you were once an exotic dancer
(Makes note: Jana gets the bonus points for saying exotic dancer rather than stripper&#33;) [/b][/quote]
Ahhh, well I do still work in the industry, but I live for bonus points&#33;&#33;&#33; Never know when you might be able to cash them in for a happy meal&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 11 2004, 04:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 11 2004, 04:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 10 2004, 11:31 PM
If you want to include me at all, move the bathtub onto a stage and I&#39;ll be somewhere in the faceless audience, pockets bulging with tip money......
Being in a bath tub on stage isn&#39;t exactly new to me. I guess it&#39;ll depend on Jon&#39;s and txquis&#39;s reaction to such a suggestion. Brad Pitt is &#39;public property&#39;; he doesn&#39;t get a vote&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
Since Brad doesn&#39;t get a vote, I&#39;ll use my points on him&#33;&#33; lol. Won&#39;t he be pleased?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 10 2004, 07:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 10 2004, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 10 2004, 09:11 AM
Okay, how about baby oil strip-twister?
You might want to consider olive oil instead; it&#39;s edible&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
One thing&#39;s for sure; if you do use olive oil, I don&#39;t think virgin olive oil would applicable here&#33; :lol: :D :p

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jul 12 2004, 11:28 AM

One thing&#39;s for sure; if you do use olive oil, I don&#39;t think virgin olive oil would applicable here&#33; :lol: :D :p
Sure ... use Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It&#39;ll help balance out things that are not so virgin&#33; (Add a little balsamic vinegar if you intend to &#39;toss salad&#39; ... you know when you play Twister those legs can end up spreading rather wide&#33;)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanna be in the dream, too&#33; Pretty please with a cherry somewhere&#33; lol

Madame, I think Jon likes the flattery. Everyone loves to be flattered. It is what makes us tick (yeah, yeah - I know someone will disagree, but my god, be honest&#33;).

For that fan club... hmmm... you can be president since you suggested it. I will take whatever type of office and of course, we will add others to the fanfare who is interested. ;)

Carolina, dear... sweetheart... hunny bun.... love.... (it feels nice to use those words on guys, I hear them all the time:) )----- women in NC do notice you. Trust me. We are just not as overt as some men and maybe a little more discreet. However, tides are changing and women are becoming more assertive in their interest. I am a neighbor and truly a southern woman... I think it is the man&#39;s responsiblity to make the move. Then I act. ;)

Madame... do you think I could get a sabbatical on this trip from the university. It is not my field of study, but I think I could make it fit somehow. hehehe

D

deleted62

*Moves*

. . .

. . .

*Waits for bblumbee to act* :D

Honestly, I think that the more women become assertive, the more insecure the average single man is going to get. I believe that&#39;s actually going to be a good thing because it will really teach men to be more secure of themselves, which will at least keep my friends from whining about how they think their gf&#39;s are cheating on them. Man, if she wants another guy, she wants another guy; if you don&#39;t want that, warn her that you&#39;re not going to stand for it, and then don&#39;t stand for it and move on -- find someone who fits your traits&#33;

My two cents; I should get change.

-Z