Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you find a guys size indicates his dominance?
No. It has indicated absolutely nothing. Not dominance, skill, personality, it has no correlation to height, hands, nose size, feet or anything else. It doesn't make him good at tennis, hockey, horseback riding or give him good grades.

I've been with men with a variety of sizes. Size has correlated to nothing.

Although, since I got here, I've been very disturbed to discover how many men are obsessed with size. This is the most unappealing quality next to misogyny. Men obsessed with size, who persist in talking about it are the least attractive men on the site. Yes, you might think me rude (I don't care), but you try listening to six years of "IS MY DICK OK/BIG ENOUGH/THICK ENOUGH/LONG ENOUGH?"

The answer is yes, by the way.

Big Bailey12

Expert Member
Media
No. It has indicated absolutely nothing. Not dominance, skill, personality, it has no correlation to height, hands, nose size, feet or anything else. It doesn't make him good at tennis, hockey, horseback riding or give him good grades.

I've been with men with a variety of sizes. Size has correlated to nothing.

Although, since I got here, I've been very disturbed to discover how many men are obsessed with size. This is the most unappealing quality next to misogyny. Men obsessed with size, who persist in talking about it are the least attractive men on the site. Yes, you might think me rude (I don't care), but you try listening to six years of "IS MY DICK OK/BIG ENOUGH/THICK ENOUGH/LONG ENOUGH?"

The answer is yes, by the way.
I don't think you are rude . Thanks for the reply . When you say the answer is yes , by the way what do mean?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think you are rude . Thanks for the reply . When you say the answer is yes , by the way what do mean?
You call me rude previously.

The answer to "is my dick big enough/thick enough/long enough" etc. Only met one micro-penis. They are pretty rare. So all dicks are good enough.

Reactions: lapdog2001

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's hot. How would you dominate a guy ?

Some is mind, some is body. I'm stronger than lotsa guys. And there's ropes, chains and leather.
A woman can outfuck about 999 guys outa a thousand. On the ones that were in control--when I wanted to be---"Oh No! You ain't done yet!" LOL

Big Bailey12

Expert Member
Media
Some is mind, some is body. I'm stronger than lotsa guys. And there's ropes, chains and leather.
A woman can outfuck about 999 guys outa a thousand. On the ones that were in control--when I wanted to be---"Oh No! You ain't done yet!" LOL
Lol... Do you think that is bc guys just become selfish and just think about satisfying there cock?

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like chicks just as well---which is good, as between guys being preoccupied with their own dicks and chicks dealing with the pre during post weirdness of their own endless biological cycles, a '3rd sex' is almost needed...............(I have about one or two periods a yr, stay away from people and heavy equipment till sanity returns...LOL

Reactions: Big Bailey12