Length or girth?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a self-confessed girth gal; however it must be combined with length.

I was with a guy last weekend that had 5.5" girth which was quite nice. :biggrin1: However, his length was only 4.75"!!! This was and is completely unacceptable. :mad:
Was it enough to get you off, however, even not with a "perfect orgasm"?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry but 4.75 wouldn't do it for me either, no matter the girth. I would be disappointed as well.

asiabear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
length can take lot of advantages in term of Positions and oral sex. Girth is not a problem as long as the lengther know where to stroke. I think I am :biggrin1:!!!

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
length can take lot of advantages in term of Positions and oral sex. Girth is not a problem as long as the lengther know where to stroke. I think I am :biggrin1:!!!

Yes and no haha. They can both can and do play vital roles :rolleyes: I do agree length is a bit more important than girth. Just a tad.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a self-confessed girth gal; however it must be combined with length.

I was with a guy last weekend that had 5.5" girth which was quite nice. :biggrin1: However, his length was only 4.75"!!! This was and is completely unacceptable. :mad:

do you usually fuck with a tape measure in a hand?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one queen down....lots more to go i showed NJQT a good time
What you showed me was your tiny little dick. I didn't cum, I didn't even get close.:mad: Having you poke me with that little thing for what seemed like hours on end was not a good time and was not pleasurable. If you recall I asked if you were gonna cum soon because I had lots of things to do. :mad:

Was it enough to get you off, however, even not with a "perfect orgasm"?
You gotta be kidding me, right?!?! At no point was I even close to cumming!!:mad:

i gotta agree with you there little jersey gal! 4.75? fishbait is all thats good for .:redface:
ROTFLMAO hahahaha :biggrin1: :tongue:

do you usually fuck with a tape measure in a hand?
Nope never have before. Turns out this guy is heavy into SPH and insisted I get the tapemeasure out before I was even allowed to touch him.

I dont know what the women prefer, but this horny guy prefers BOTH....LENGHT and GIRTH!
I'm with you on that one Indy! Hmmm, remind me not to go cruising with you. I have the feeling we may be after the same guys. :tongue: :smile:

I njqt466 did in fact have bad sex with ironspade on the evening of 6/9/07. Yes, I knew he was small before he came over; however since we have chatted quite a bit and he seemed nice I figured I would give him a shot.

As far as I am concerned Ironspade is friend material and nothing more. He is a nice guy and a great snuggler for the ladies that like that. He currently holds the record as the youngest guy to put his dick in my pussy. He's a cute 27; but looks 15. I made him show me his drivers license because I didn't want to be accused of molesting a minor. :tongue: Other than that I have nothing much to say on the incident.

In conclusion, let's just say there is no longer any doubt in my mind that I am in fact a true size queen. :smile:

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you showed me was your tiny little dick. I didn't cum, I didn't even get close.:mad: Having you poke me with that little thing for what seemed like hours on end was not a good time and was not pleasurable. If you recall I asked if you were gonna cum soon because I had lots of things to do. :mad:

You gotta be kidding me, right?!?! At no point was I even close to cumming!!:mad:

ROTFLMAO hahahaha :biggrin1: :tongue:

Nope never have before. Turns out this guy is heavy into SPH and insisted I get the tapemeasure out before I was even allowed to touch him.

I'm with you on that one Indy! Hmmm, remind me not to go cruising with you. I have the feeling we may be after the same guys. :tongue: :smile:

I njqt466 did in fact have bad sex with ironspade on the evening of 6/9/07. Yes, I knew he was small before he came over; however since we have chatted quite a bit and he seemed nice I figured I would give him a shot.

As far as I am concerned Ironspade is friend material and nothing more. He is a nice guy and a great snuggler for the ladies that like that. He currently holds the record as the youngest guy to put his dick in my pussy. He's a cute 27; but looks 15. I made him show me his drivers license because I didn't want to be accused of molesting a minor. :tongue: Other than that I have nothing much to say on the incident.

In conclusion, let's just say there is no longer any doubt in my mind that I am in fact a true size queen. :smile:

:tongue:

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now wait a min

looks like u exaggerating to hold your size queen status

quote from NJQT: "I rarely ever cum"
meaning most guys dont do the job

and u didnt make me show my license ahahaha
also u left out the world class massage i gave ya

and believe it or not i think i measure a quarter inch less than that

question is who was better me or that other guy u posted who was maybe an inch and a half longer

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ironspade from ur piks it looks more like 3.5 inches in lenght.. anyways..

to the size Q ... fucking a guy and then letting everyone know is something unacceptable, even knowing ur status and his status.. it was better to simply say nothing and shut up.

But hey what do you call ur self sleeping with guys for fun?

BITCHBabe In Total Control of Herself

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate ppl that offend others for no reason at all...

If you knew the guy was smaller than ur "size Q expectations" why would you put him into shame if you knew whats going to happen?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now wait a min looks like u exaggerating to hold your size queen status Bullshit!

quote from NJQT: "I rarely ever cum" meaning most guys dont do the job
I said "used to" past tense as in my late teens and early 20's I always enjoyed sex but rarely came.

and u didnt make me show my license ahahaha also u left out the world class massage i gave ya Then why was it out?

and believe it or not i think i measure a quarter inch less than that Are you bragging or complaining?

question is who was better me or that other guy u posted who was maybe an inch and a half longer
That's like asking if I would rather die by being burned to death or eaten by piranhas. Either way I end dead. :eek:

ironspade from ur piks it looks more like 3.5 inches in lenght.. anyways..

to the size Q ... fucking a guy and then letting everyone know is something unacceptable, even knowing ur status and his status.. it was better to simply say nothing and shut up. I tried that! He kept pestering me to post an actual thread about it.

But hey what do you call ur self sleeping with guys for fun? Excuse me! If your early posts are true you are our latest resident man whore. :saevilw:

BITCHBabe In Total Control of Herself Call me bitch again and see if I don't hunt you down and hurt your skinny ass.:mad:
I hate ppl that offend others for no reason at all...
If you knew the guy was smaller than ur "size Q expectations" why would you put him into shame if you knew whats going to happen? Because unlike some people on this board I take into consideration the whole person and not just their physical appearance. It just so happens that ironspade and I have been chatting for months. He is smart, funny, and generally speaking a nice guy. I slept with him knowing he was small but kinda hoping that all the things we have in common would override his size.

The other thing you need to know is that ironspade is heavy into SPH-Small Penis Humiliation. I however am not into SPH, this is one reason our encounter was so unpleasant for me. I told him it wasn't my thing but he has been begging me since that night to start a thread about our encounter. I didn't do it initially cause I don't like SPH, it's just not my thing. (sexually I am more of a submissive which he knew before hand) I know this has become increasingly popular but I just don't get the whole pleasure and arousal for dissing a mans manhood or sexual prowess. That said he is probably reading this thread and getting a major boner. :confused: :biggrin1:

FYI - He came over two days before I moved from New Jersey to Georgia and actually helped me to get organized and pack about a half dozen boxes. For this I am eternally grateful. :smile: For those of you that are wondering, he's a good kisser and gives a kick ass full body massage.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Iron, njqt466..

Come on guys its time to give it a rest!. One being into SPH and the other self proclaimed size queen it was doomed from the start, however you both seem to be good people and like each other in a non-sexual realm so why not just leave what neither of you enjoyed alone and try and continue being friendly towards each other (if you arent already that is).

And Guys, she has only been speaking of an experience she had as EVERYBODY on this site does, no need to be giving her grief about it
:wink:

thick12do

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so I am 6" in length and 6.5' in girth...large penis overall? intwerested in perspective on the definition of large