Length or girth?

mssixsixsix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thick and like 6.5 inches long is enough, but it's real important for both to be there. if it aint, dont worry, i know the way i suck a dick i can make any man longer and thicker.
but then again, i am a magician.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you showed me was your tiny little dick. I didn't cum, I didn't even get close.:mad: Having you poke me with that little thing for what seemed like hours on end was not a good time and was not pleasurable. If you recall I asked if you were gonna cum soon because I had lots of things to do. :mad:

You gotta be kidding me, right?!?! At no point was I even close to cumming!!:mad:

ROTFLMAO hahahaha :biggrin1: :tongue:

Nope never have before. Turns out this guy is heavy into SPH and insisted I get the tapemeasure out before I was even allowed to touch him.

I'm with you on that one Indy! Hmmm, remind me not to go cruising with you. I have the feeling we may be after the same guys. :tongue: :smile:

I njqt466 did in fact have bad sex with ironspade on the evening of 6/9/07. Yes, I knew he was small before he came over; however since we have chatted quite a bit and he seemed nice I figured I would give him a shot.

As far as I am concerned Ironspade is friend material and nothing more. He is a nice guy and a great snuggler for the ladies that like that. He currently holds the record as the youngest guy to put his dick in my pussy. He's a cute 27; but looks 15. I made him show me his drivers license because I didn't want to be accused of molesting a minor. :tongue: Other than that I have nothing much to say on the incident.

In conclusion, let's just say there is no longer any doubt in my mind that I am in fact a true size queen. :smile:
You go sister! LMAO:biggrin1:

WDBC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a matter of opinion, but, IMHO girth is where it's at, especially if it has some length also, it doesn't have to be 12 inches long, but, like my husband, he's 7 1/2 inches long, 8 on a good day, and is thick, and I love the way he feels inside of me, he feels me up, length doesn't do that, if you are 10 inches long and a pencil, that couldn't do anything for me.