1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Length - Thickness - Hardness

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Peter4572, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Peter4572

Peter4572 Superior Member

Albums:
    Now we're going to talk about something that concerns boys and men in general. Something you already guessed: This damn size! Specifically: length, thickness, hardening.
    - What Are you doing there Romano? Why did you stick your dick in that bottle? and you're torturing the poor guy! Don't you feel sorrow for it?
    - Oh! You don't know a thing! That's a... Penis Enlarger!.
    - Oh! I see! You don't have enough as 7 inches, and you want 17 feet!
    - Now you're being sarcastic, but when you see the results in 6 months, you will do it too, my friend Toninjo.
    - I know, I know. In six months, you'll have a prickly and deformed meat between your legs! at best. Or you're gonna need surgery, because It's gonna suffer a gangrene, which you'r gonna regret dearly.
    Finally he got it out of the damn... enlarger, and I see a prickly fish, tanned because blood stayed in the veins, not returning to circulation to be renewed and cleaned. What's worse? he puts a ring on its base to preserve the length!.
    - Oh! you stupid Romano! The way you do this and damage your birdie's health. I see you... after three months Romanitta! and not a Romano! Because, you fat fuck, the doctor is gonna cut it off himself, to save you from unjustly going, next to the roots of the pine woods, ahead of your time!
    - You keep talking! but deep down, you envy me, you smug Toninjo, but you'll be surprised! when I stick it in you, to feel the stake of your dear friend.
    - What are you gonna put behind me? That thing you can't even manipulate? Romano listen, If you want, come get my tool, and if you have a boner, then I'll lay down and take yours.
    - If you're telling the truth, I'll lay for you. Then I'll go for your bot. But we're gonna flip a coin, on who sits first, so we'll leave it to luck.
    - You think I'm that stupid? I came up with the idea first. Stand on all fours, and let me put it in you, now that I'm in the mood.
    - All right, Toninjo, I'll do it, cause I am loving you so much, do whatever you want to me!
    - I love you too, loser! otherwise, would I have you as my best friend?
    - Yeah!, a best friend or a good faggot?
    - Hey! then leave it. I don't want to rush you. you'll say I seduced you, and I raped you!
    But Romano, did me the favor, and I pushed in my whole stake. He was dripping with pleasure. Then I sat for him, because I promised him to fuck me too. He took me, but he was already done, and finished before he even got in!

erpap likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice