Length versus Width Survey

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hung: This should allow us to see in one graphic presentation where we fit in. Also, consider posting your comments on the value of length versus width. Share also your interesting experiences and how you have resolved any problems. Thanks.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oops!

If I go by length your chart is too skinny.

If I go by girth your chart is too long.

I'm just less than 8" long but 6 1/2" around.

Pecker

3. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    I guess that's what "other" is for. My thought is that it's somewhat missleading, since there's many of us (including me) are right at 8x6. I just couldn't bring myself to check the "less than 8" button, but the "less than 9" button seems like too much of an exaggeration.

Oh well ...

-- Erik

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

It seems like the poll host tried to figure up a proportion between length and girth, but mistakenly assumed that wittling three inches off the length would do. (I think 9 x 6 was more on the mark -- a 3:2 ratio.)

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I don't get the point of this thread. A better idea of penis length:girth (not width) ratio can be gathered through perusing the Stats and Hall of Fame threads.

6. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I orginated the poll. It is nice to simply look at a graph and see where most fit in. The purpose was to show in easy format the norm, not that there is one. This graph merely reflects the size of those who have responded thus far. I can see that I am smaller than most; but that is no problem. Thanks to all who have responded and for those who have not yet punched in their size, please do so.

Draft saved Draft deleted