Lengthening surgery?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone here had surgery to lengthen? There was some media excitement back in the early 90s about an operation to gain length by cuttiing the suspensory ligament. I read later that the op. only affects flaccid length. I also read that the penis can actually end up shorter unless you wear weights during post-op. healing. Things seem to have gone quiet on this issue. Does anyone here have first hand experience of this operation? Has it been shown to do more harm than good?

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You summed it up pretty well (as far as surgical option)

The only other things recently tried are even less successful:
caverject useage to constantly swell the penis each day
silicone injections (downright scary)

I think most people are awaiting for the "next big thing", which to my knowledge hasn't happened yet. It would really be a plus if something came up that the medical community could actually stand behind.

13estPen

Just Browsing
Media
Why bothering using surgery while you can have your penis lengthen easier?
Check some product that can help you.

bobbear1978

Just Browsing
Media
From all of the research I did on the subject.....There was no way I was going with surgery. The gains were minimal and the damage to your penis is huge! If you are thinking about it.......DON'T

averagecock

Just Browsing
Media
ok i'll say that being smaller then the rest of you guys....i had considered an enlargement, but after thinking about it decided screw that...my fiance loves my size and if the rest fo the world thinks its small thats too Danm bad....

ruffryder

Experimental Member
Media
Revving post...surgery has come long ways since 90's. They have a couple of surgeries out now. Half of your true penis size is still within your body, therefore, the surgery dettaches it from something(don't knwo the technical terms) but that usually gains 1-2 inches. Increases usually depends on people because usually fat people have more tucked within the body then regular people. So that procedure gains 1-2 inches or more but you can also have girth surgery. They take donor pieces of rectangular tissue from someone else and insert it into your penis. Within 4-6 weeks the slab joins with your tissue and makes it natural instead of silicon or like an implant. The third surgery they have out there is reducing the turkey neck..basically some guys out there have their balls sac attached to high up the penis. This makes your penis look a lot shorter then it is because the balls give the impression that your penis is a few inches shorter. So in the procedure they dettach(ouch) or somethign not sure to your sac and move it back somehow so your true penis length is visible. Shit if I had the money I would do it. If I had an extra 10k laying around I would most likely do it. By the way this info isnt all that accurate just saw it on a special on tv a few months ago so this is from memory. Anyways, surgery has come long ways so it willd efinatly icnrease your penis length and girth but its up to the person if they want to drop that much money and also keep in mind surgery may go wrong .

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I personally don't see the point of a surgical enhancement. As long as it works properly (you can urinate, get an erection) then there really isn't any reason I can see to get one. Sure, there is the obvious one: you want a longer erection, but what if it goes wrong? You lose more than you gain. Plus, you could keep the cock you have now, or you could get an inch or two for a lot of money, say, 10 grand or so. (i don't know how much it costs. humor me). I'd say keep the money and buy something fun, like an iPod or a car. You'll enjoy them just as much.

Me.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the above statement. Don't get surgery. Unless you have literally no penis or it does not work. Remember with all surgery the risk of death, infection, or reduction of usage is always there. In some cases one of the three might occur, usually reduction of usage. Can you imagine cutting into the body to rectify something and then closing it up again, there is always going to be scar tissue, and I don't mean on the outside.

So you really need to consider these basic surgery facts before you go in for minor surgeries. Why risk it if you penis is fine but a bit small. So what. It works at least. Do you want to possibly lose that situation?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a word, don't. Even a cursory search on the internet will yield the horror stories guys- most with perfectly normal penises- have gone through in the quest for larger organs. Here in Southern California nearly all the phalloplastic surgeons have been discredited and sued up the kazoo, and the only reason they are still in business is testimony to to the lax enforcement of the California Medical Board. So do your homework, investigate the physican, and let common sense transcend vanity.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me, this kind of thing makes about as much sense as having brain surgery, based on a few sketchy anecdotal "testimonials" claiming it raised the IQ by about 2 or 3 points. But then again, I'm a big opponent of surgery that is not absolutely necessary.

Mike13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only take the risk if you're willing to lose it entirely. An inch doesn't sound worth it and you'd be better off trying exercises first.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I can't picture any guy wanting a scalpel anywhere near his manhood unless he was absolutely tiny or had a gross deformity. I know one guy who had it. He described the excruciating pain, the process (gross) and he did it all for an inch!

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I can't picture any guy wanting a scalpel anywhere near his manhood unless he was absolutely tiny or had a gross deformity. I know one guy who had it. He described the excruciating pain, the process (gross) and he did it all for an inch!

An inch makes a hell of a difference in both confidence and sex man, trust me. That sounds worth it to me, and i myself am having the length procedure done and im looking forward to it. Im making good gains now just from stretching and wearing my extender, you can tell from the pics in my gallery. I want to have an 8 inch erection as my final result and 6 flaccid.