Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This seems like an Appearance issue, so I'll post here:
I have mild myopia(2.5 in each eye) and astigmatism(1.5). When jackin off wearing my glasses(not sure when using contacts) I notice that my dick seems a bit smaller than when without them. When I do it with no glasses I'm always taken aback due to the apparently new massive size. I remember some information about divergent lenses that I've learned when I was in high school: they do really "shrink" the image. It's not a life changing topic but I was wondering if someone else also noticed this phenomena. I also would like some clarification if possible: Due to the myopia do I see things bigger? Or the glasses make it look smaller? Or I'm completely wrong and this size difference is only a trick my mind plays on me?

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BrazilianDude@Jan 19 2005, 07:46 AM
This seems like an Appearance issue, so I'll post here:
I have mild myopia(2.5 in each eye) and astigmatism(1.5). When jackin off wearing my glasses(not sure when using contacts) I notice that my dick seems a bit smaller than when without them. When I do it with no glasses I'm always taken aback due to the apparently new massive size. I remember some information about divergent lenses that I've learned when I was in high school: they do really "shrink" the image. It's not a life changing topic but I was wondering if someone else also noticed this phenomena. I also would like some clarification if possible: Due to the myopia do I see things bigger? Or the glasses make it look smaller? Or I'm completely wrong and this size difference is only a trick my mind plays on me?
[post=275589]Quoted post[/post]​

that's is "normal". In order to correct Myopia, you must wear divergeantes glass lenses... and through them closer objects seem to be farther and smaller that they are actually. They are acting like a wide field lense on a camera, in order to have a wider sight field thru the lense, because the apperture of the lenses are less wide that your eye have. In order be able to see objects located on the borders of your sight field glass lenses are acting like a wide lense in order to correct the restrictions the lenses are making

This effect doesn't occurs when you are wearing contact lenses

Reactions: BrazilianDude

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I believe all men's minds make it look smaller. Like, I totally look bigger in the mirror and in pictures. It's the same principal with anoerxia. To their eye, they look fat. But, once they see a picture, they realize how thin they are (for the most part).

Winger: Yeah I have the same thing. I'm short sighted and my glasses make things appear smaller than they actually are so it's always nice to jack off without glasses on. thing is though I think it was all the jacking off I did as a teenager that led to my short sightedness and these damn hairy palms as well!

Thing is our perspective of looking down on it and being three feet above it make it look a bit smaller especially when soft but even when erect. Imagine what it looks like to a girl (or guy) at eye level with it!

W