Leon Panetta: our new secretary of defense confirmed 100-0

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SO , GOP how often does that ever happen when YOU are in power? rarely, if ever. as i told you some weeks ago on this forum, my ex congressman is the right man for job. he was the right man to plan Osama's demise as CIA chief, and he is the right man to plan our withdrawal from Afghanistan.
STICK THAT IN YOUR GOP ELEPHANT DUNG PIPE AND SMOKE THAT !!!!!:biggrin1:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like Panetta.

But just fyi, the courier that led the CIA to Bin Laden was identified etc. in 2007 (Bush admin) before Panetta was named to the post.

Before we start giving out medals re: Bin Laden hit...

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like Panetta.

But just fyi, the courier that led the CIA to Bin Laden was identified etc. in 2007 (Bush admin) before Panetta was named to the post.

Before we start giving out medals re: Bin Laden hit...
Did Bush catch Osama???? I'm jus' sayin'.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The professional spies caught Bin Laden not the politicians. But Obama made the gutsy call to send a Seal Team to guarantee there would be no doubt. My call would have been to triangulate the place with lasers and smart bomb it off the planet. They would have had to admit at some point the creep was dead, because the new creep in charge would want people to know. Having been a GI, I'd rather expend bombs than bodies.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Panetta was responsible for setting up the plan that Obama requested when he received information 2 years ago from Panetta about the house in Abbotabod. This had nothing to do with Bush and less to do with the GOP. the 100-0 votes in a highly partisan senate should speak volumes to you, but only if you have some knowledge of US history AND ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN. I DO !!