Leon Penetta ... Obamabots... justify.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by faceking, Jan 6, 2009.

1. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    So YET ANOTHER Clintonista... Barrah has already thrown the "change" rhetoric out the perverbial window. Ya'll got duped, but whatever, by gones are by gones. But for the "hope" side... I want to see what he has in store. If it's all about "restoring rights... blah blah" then we are in for bad due... but I'm more interested to hear from the Obamabots here why he's a decent appointment... I think he could be, but it's like appointing Gen Wesley Clark to head up HUD... some great (and suspect) character, but more of the whuuuuu?

2. pym

pym New Member

Still Hatin', ain't ya? Between you and Starinvestor, this Forum is a HOOT!! By the way....enjoyed your video post {over in adult forums} of the "Street-performance" whore at the SAN FRAN street fair......That is no way to treat your mom. Is that your way of punishing her for voting Democrat? Shame,Shame,Shame. Shame is the shadow of love. Toodles!

3. dong20

Gold Member

Some people's egos seem so fragile. :cool:

4. faceking

Albums:

Wow...

1st> layoff the personal attacks, last I checked the OP didn't berate you...
    2nd> answer the OP

otherwise the STFU.

5. pym

pym New Member

No You STFU!! MOM!
    Faceking is being mean again!:mad:

6. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

The only contribution from PYM that is legible. PYM can use colors and punctuation, too.

Cool.

7. pym

pym New Member

HEeeHeee, The 2 brothers rallying to each others defense. Nice solidarity there star. Night Guys! See ya again!

8. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    WAIT...........did the Clintons get re-elected????

9. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    WAIT........did the Clintons get re-elected??????

WHAT THE HELL DOES LEON PENETTA KNOW ABOUT FIGHTING TERRORISM?

#9 piledrivenasshole, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  10. faceking

Albums:
    No listen to me (insert movie line here)

Why don't you tell me... what it is you said in the thread you started,.. that I graciously and cordially asked you (juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust like I am now) privately on the PM side about, and which you tucked your tail between your legs, and never responded about... that personally called me out.... or are you going to run to the mods again....after you got backslapped.

I was gracious and if you recall pym... I was curious... but the mods shut down the thread. I'm always open for concrete, civil and constructive debate... but I'm not sure if the counterpoint holds true.

You are very angry and discourse in nature. I'm calm and collected, and want to hear you out. Come to me ... listen... respond... dialogue... you can do it.

11. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    WAIT........did the Clintons get re-elected?

WHAT THE HELL DOES LEON PENETTA KNOW ABOUT FIGHTING TERRORISM?

12. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

To watch Beavis & Butthead run around this board bitching about "dem libs" like this is the funniest thing I have ever seen in a while. More and more, I'm starting to think they actually work for the conservative media. Why else would they STILL be here?

13. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    The only change that we're getting is from SAFE to UNSAFE!

14. pym

pym New Member

I can assure that i did EVERYTHING in my power to get the Mod who censored my lovingly written send-up of yourself {and ILK}, to forward the post in it's entire content on to you FACEY. I have Zero desire to correspond with a man of your sort in private. I like to keep it out in the OPEN...so to say. You are quite mistaken in your assumption that i have any on-going relationship with any of the mods as regards "reported" posts. I just don't personally feel that there is any satisfaction to be found in reporting agregious posts to them when i can call out my disdain publically on the forum. And that is my style. I'm a New Yorker baby, we do our fighting in the streets. You seem to me, to be a very angry young man as regards the USA. Why not serve a stint in the Forces? I did. You will find yourself with a vested interest in your country as a reward for your service. I do. Post after post of yours, reflects nothing but disrespect and a sense of entitlement as regards OUR country. Very sad man. Try community service of some sort. I find it VERY rewarding. Really.....it's no real contribution to man-kind of any sort that your main claim to fame is ejaculation prowess......That in of itself is pathetic! What else makes you worth Knowing at all? Much less corresponding in private with? Tell ya what Facey.....I already know what you despise about the USA, and how much OUR country OWES you. Now tell me.....what do you owe OUR country? How do you serve in any capacity at all? Here's a tip....instead of chronically jacking off all the time, use your hands to help out others. Now, i really do need to get to sleep....I actually work for a living and have to get up at 5 AM everyday. What a rube, huh?:rolleyes:

15. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Thank you for that. That was awesome....you are such a bozo...its funny you think Face and I are 'brothers' and he hates the country...I'm unemployed...he despises USA...I live with my mom....

And who's the angry one?

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Then you better come up with a good explanation, or else other dirty, suggestive titles may arise. :biggrin1:

17. mindseye

Gold Member

My justification: We won. You lost. Suck it.

18. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    QED

19. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Well, based on the fact that the U.S. military, CIA and FBI each has been responsible for the arrest, detention, imprisonment, and/or rendition of people who had nothing to do with terrorism, I would guess that Leon Panetta (not Penetta) probably doesn't know much less than the people who supposedly do--these idiots who have the Homeland Security warning level at orange month after month after month for no apparent reason and with declining effectiveness among the American public. (How many Americans even know what the homeland security threat level is, let alone what it means? The only reason why I know is that I fly relatively often on our still unsafe airlines and through our still unsafe airports guest of the TSA charades.) And it's not as if he just showed up from Peru or something. He was a long-time Congressman and White House Chief of Staff, etc. I think it's about time that someone in power who is INTELLIGENT (unlike 8 years of Bush) takes a fresh look at what is and what is not, and who is and who is not, a real threat to the United States. Airport perimeters are still not secured. Ports are still not secured. Chemical plants and hydroelectric dams are still not secured. Yet hundreds of millions have gone for homeland security in a whole bunch of states such as North Dakota.

As for whether the Clintons got re-elected, apparently not. But if you think so, you would also think that George H.W. Bush got re-elected with George W. Bush, given how the latter packed the White House, cabinet, and subcabinet jobs by recycling people from the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations? Did the Bushes get re-elected in 2000? Yes, in more ways than one, but it's too bad that the son was so stupid, ideological, mindlessly religious, lazy, etc., that he made his father look like Abe Lincoln by comparison.

20. faceking

Albums:

But... uh... is she hot? I'm just asking, that's all.

Draft saved Draft deleted