Leon Penetta ... Obamabots... justify.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, for most people their best years, most fun, most exciting...are in their 20's. The pres has very little to do with your life in your 20's. You hit your 30's and the onus of responsibility, career, planning, etc., add pressure and create a host of other issues....partying and getting laid in your 20's isn't real stressful.

This is the singularly most benign statement I've ever seen you make. Good on you. I mean it's absolutelyl true 'n all, but it's breathtaking in it's utter simplicity.

Did you take that valium as I suggested?

See, life can be, well, if not always beautiful, really just gosh darn easy and acceptable more often than not when you kinda take things a little bit in stride, doncha thank?

Sometimes it's easier to just keep it simple.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree... they were the best years of my life and these last 8 have been the worst.

Noone can ever seem to quantify how Bush has impacted them directly. The cite conditions at times, but can't even tie in the executive branch's impact thereof.

$.02

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing wrong with Clintonistas. The 8 yrs of the Clinton Administration were some of the best years of my life. I can't say the same thing for the Bush years.

M'kay... what did Clinton exactly do to make those 8 years great. Unemployment his first 6 years was worse during Bush's first 6 years... and what did Bush do to make life so miserable for you the last 8 years...

I hear and accept criticsm of Der Bush.. but this "the world is grey and dark until Jan 20"... it must be the healthcare systems upping the co-pay on prescription psycho meds.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Noone can ever seem to quantify how Bush has impacted them directly. The cite conditions at times, but can't even tie in the executive branch's impact thereof.

$.02

Yep, it's a reach to blame the Bush administration for everything, but he DID stress the living shit out of me which might account for some hair loss and weight gain that wouldn't have happened and in turn, dramatically decreased my pussy pulling power. Old age sucks.

In Bush's defense, I sure got a lot more smarts in me the last 8 years with the internets and all... I thank wikipedia alone for maybe 25% of my new found facts and figures.

As a side note Clinton was a piece of shit who fooled me into thinking that he was a good president. A Democrat that hates ol' Jimmy Carter? Clinton should have his ass hairs waxed for that shit. What the fuck did nice old Jimmy do to him? Nothing... it's 'cause Bill is a fucking ego maniac asshole.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod, I have always wondered; at what point did you start hating Clinton? What are your reasons for doing so? Where did you get the information from that has led you to despise lord bill?

I mean, the dude copped a fucking blowjob in the oval office, how G is that? And we all prospered during his reign. Someone above asked what exactly did he do that allowed us to prosper, well...HE DIDN'T FUCK ANYTHING UP. That is for sure and more than we can say for what we have gone through the last 8 years.

Bill was down with the brotherhood, and got his dick sucked in one of the most private, untouchable, high powered offices on the planet. Now, that is a fucking role model. What more could you ask for from your leader?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, for most people their best years, most fun, most exciting...are in their 20's. The pres has very little to do with your life in your 20's. You hit your 30's and the onus of responsibility, career, planning, etc., add pressure and create a host of other issues....partying and getting laid in your 20's isn't real stressful.

Actually, I owned a small business with 35 employees that was started up during the Clinton administration and ended in the second term of Bush. I'm not in the crowd you're describing.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
M'kay... what did Clinton exactly do to make those 8 years great. Unemployment his first 6 years was worse during Bush's first 6 years... and what did Bush do to make life so miserable for you the last 8 years...

I hear and accept criticsm of Der Bush.. but this "the world is grey and dark until Jan 20"... it must be the healthcare systems upping the co-pay on prescription psycho meds.

Umm... being that my business boomed as part of the I.T. bubble from 1997 - 2004, I actually owe a great deal to Clinton. imo

Bush's lack of focus on the economy and denying the "truth" of our looming demise, cost my industry dearly. I.T. was hit very hard in the last 3 years as corporations have essentially closed the purse strings. Luckily, I have been able to redeploy into the private export sector and am now doing business overseas where I have been much to my amusement, unaffected by our current economic pressures of late.

I don't blame Bush for everything. However, he has been our leader for the last 8 years. There's blame to go around, but the buck always stops with the leader.

Bush was president during unfortunate, trying times. He likely would've been a fine peace time President and continued the prosperity of the Administration before him. However, thats not the way it worked out. Bush failed the US when we needed leadership the most, but I concede that very few people could've navigated us through this.

Obama has had the benefit of "learning from Bush" in that, he sees what worked, what didn't and what some obvious first steps need to be to start getting us on track. I'll call these "layups" because even McCain would be doing the same things. It will be what Obama does in years 3 & 4 that will determine just how good (or bad) of a President he'll be. These first two years should be relatively easy and natural to navigate.

Bush was on his way to resetting the course, unfortunately for him, he ran out time before it could help reshape his legacy.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I owned a small business with 35 employees that was started up during the Clinton administration and ended in the second term of Bush. I'm not in the crowd you're describing.

Sorry to hear you didn't get laid in the 90's. J/k.:wink:

I also had ownership in a small business that was started in '98 and closed this summer...though its conception had nothing to do with Clinton, and its demise nothing to do with Bush.

Economic cycles are largely independent from, and mutually exclusive to, political leadership. The convergence of this crisis and the end of W's 2nd term are a coincidence, despite what you will read on this site.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod, I have always wondered; at what point did you start hating Clinton? What are your reasons for doing so? Where did you get the information from that has led you to despise lord bill?

I mean, the dude copped a fucking blowjob in the oval office, how G is that? And we all prospered during his reign. Someone above asked what exactly did he do that allowed us to prosper, well...HE DIDN'T FUCK ANYTHING UP. That is for sure and more than we can say for what we have gone through the last 8 years.

Well, it is an excellent question and I understand your puzzlement. Bill Clinton... where do I start?

The Wen Ho Lee disaster that ended in an innocent man jailed and our nuclear secrets being stolen by China and maybe other countries too.

He was all like, "Hey everyone... my back is turned, come on in and steal our military secrets!!!"

He handled the Waco disaster like George Bush would have... the Democrats were such TOTAL assholes and his administration worked to cover up responsibilities for any bad decisions.

He was a womanizer and shady dealer who tied up most of his 8 years in the White House being investigated, to the detriment of his leadership.

He was outsource crazy and allowed the tech boom to disguise the fact that the last of our manufacturing jobs left the country during his watch.

He actually stepped up the war on drugs besting both Reagan and Bush to be the biggest asshole in the country... soooooo many people were locked up during his 8 years... mainly black males.

The pharmaceutical industry along with the whole health care industry in general was inflated to grotesque proportions during his watch... he could care less and put his fucking wife in charge of National Health Care, which killed it before it ever got off of the ground.

His wife was on the board of investors at WAL-MART during it's time of most intense growth. The Clinton's were a little too close to WAL-MART and voila... now that two bit bullshit glorified dollar store is the nation's number one employer. Excuse me if I throw up for a sec...

Bill was down with the brotherhood, and got his dick sucked in one of the most private, untouchable, high powered offices on the planet. Now, that is a fucking role model. What more could you ask for from your leader?

He might have made out like he was down with the brothers and sisters, but what did he actually do for them? End their welfare? Put a God awfully high percentage of their males in jail for non violent drug offenses?

He also was an asshole to Barack Obama during the calpaign and now has some sort of beef with Jimmy Carter of all people... Jimmy Carter is the closest thing this country has ever had to being led by a saint. That man is GOLD and Clinton couldn't carry his fucking luggage... He's all buddy buddy with George H.W. Bush, yet has a problem with Carter... he acts more like a Republican then a Democrat. He was one of our most succesful Republican presidents. He ain't nothin' but an old money grubbin' Dixie Mafia Boss.

I got mad problems with Slick Willy I guess.

D

deleted15807

Economic cycles are largely independent from, and mutually exclusive to, political leadership. The convergence of this crisis and the end of W's 2nd term are a coincidence, despite what you will read on this site.

Ohh so this is an 'economic cycle' we are in?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

First 'cycle' I've heard of that's going to cost us trillions of dollars to get out of.

You are nothing less than tragic.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohh so this is an 'economic cycle' we are in?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

First 'cycle' I've heard of that's going to cost us trillions of dollars to get out of.

You are nothing less than tragic.

After your idol, Nancy Pelosi, spearheaded the last stimulus package...which did nada...YOUR Congress approved a $700 billion dollar rescue plan that did dick...now dipshit lifetime criminal Barry wants to throw another $800 billion at the problem.

Brilliant. The Welfare Revolution.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I hear and accept criticsm of Der Furher.. but this "the world is grey and dark until Jan 20"... it must be the healthcare systems upping the co-pay on prescription psycho meds.

Geez, face, I'd think you of all people could spell 'Bush'.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After your idol, Nancy Pelosi, spearheaded the last stimulus package...which did nada...YOUR Congress approved a $700 billion dollar rescue plan that did dick...now dipshit lifetime criminal Barry wants to throw another $800 billion at the problem.

Brilliant. The Welfare Revolution.
CRIMINAL??? good grief