No Response
MdUOK10.png

0cTqrQl.png

Apolocd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Wow what a drama this page, it’ll be easier on you guys to simply realize his page wasn’t for you, move on and let others that get it enjoy it.

I side with Leo I’ve enjoyed the page so far and i do want more, but I feel like it will come and I’ll be there waiting

GM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow what a drama this page, it’ll be easier on you guys to simply realize his page wasn’t for you, move on and let others that get it enjoy it.

I side with Leo I’ve enjoyed the page so far and i do want more, but I feel like it will come and I’ll be there waiting
We might seem dramatic but the major difference is… we’ve actually posted photo content in this thread… you have not
So… ‍♂️

lucasnitb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drama? Lmao i guess someone doesn’t check other threads, this one’s WAY chill and calm, we’re just stating facts. If you’re not happy with the thread, don’t check it.

and hi, Leo

Reactions: GM

Casiohoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

" i feel it will come and I'll be there waiting " ?....

For 25 usd per month , to see the same content being posted over insta and to have to pay more for PPV , you feel it will come ?? And you'll be waiting ???

No offense, but what are you on.