Leonardo DiCaprio Bulge!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...by my observations he may has much more balls going on than cock meat in his bulge...I never heard any rumors about him...

JTT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is this cap for real?!?! Or is it just another fake?? Because I've never seen the movie but if it contains this, then I might just consider renting and seeing it in slow-mo:tongue: .
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/leonardodicaprio04.jpg

Hard to tell that pic is. I saw that Romeo and Juilet movie years ago, and there was some bedroom scenes with him nearly nude. Although I don't remember being able to see much. Probably not worth a rent.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After watching The Departed, I have fallen in love with Leo all over again.....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The one and only time I ever found him attractive happened last week. I was watching CNN and they showed video of him on a red carpet. I'm not sure if it was the Oscars or another awards show, but he looked very handsome! Until that clip I always held the same view towards him as SpoiledPrincess.

krashdown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found him incredibly hot in The Departed. Before then I'd never really given him a second thought. As far as the pic goes, that's an all balls bulge, no question.

BeReal

Experimental Member
Media
I have spent time in the company of Leo on different 3 occasions and can say that he is not a spoiled Hollywood actor. He is genuine, a real nice guy. Rare in the film industry I know, but it is true.