Leonardo DiCaprio Bulge!

Romalotti

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just came across this old post but it got my attention. And it's not the lighting, that man's huge! I always thought that Leo had a big dick, just something about the way he carries himself.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came across these pics (pun intended) the other day, look at the size of that bulge!
... ... ...
Maybe the rumors about him are true?

Slamdunk_Dude

Don't want to bust any balloons, but that looks about like a normal bulge to me, given the position he's sitting in with well-fitting suit pants. There's a Naked Celebrities website (whatever its precise title is) showing frontal photos of a nude Leo and his cock--though, granted, they're a little grainy and taken at some distance. They indicate that, unless he's a real grower, he's nowhere near huge.

Last edited:

optimisticomar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Leo was nice in Basketball Diaries, for one thing he mooned his milk white arse in one scene and at the start of the film can be found on all fours getting said arse paddled in front of (amongst others) Mark Wahlberg. This specific scene is not in the book. I guess it may have been somebody's fantasy to teach Leo a lesson?!?

S

SirConcis

I was curious about DiCaprio's dick. My foreskindar was ringing the "uncut" alarm big time on him. Once this was confirmed he was uncut, I found that I lost all curiosity/interest in him. (not because of his foreksin, but rather lack of speculation).

He now looks like a man instead of a boy. But doesn't raise my interest a bit. I think he is moe likley to end up looking like jack nichelson as opposed to George Clooney or Robert Redford.

i think he is very hot, weather its big or not, it being big would just add to him :)

kenocat

Sexy Member
Media
Ewww, I mean who gives a chit any way. He is not at all attractive; yes he is a good actor however I find nothing attractive about him in any way shape or form. Ewwww, ewww and eww.

ThewlisROX

Just Browsing
Media
i hope that you all know that this is not leo's cock, it is the cock of david thewlis !
you don't believe me?
then watch the movie "Total Eclipse"!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i hope that you all know that this is not leo's cock, it is the cock of david thewlis !
you don't believe me?
then watch the movie "Total Eclipse"!
Welcome Thewlis. How do you know it's Professor Lupin's cock? And which picture are you referring to? The well known fake posted just above, naked on a boat?

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight