Leonardo Dicaprio Frontal

BeReal

Experimental Member
Media
How do you know? He is uncut and probably a grower. I know has mkassage therapist and he said Leo has a great body now.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We will think of him as a twink until he is 50. But then he will have carried the male lead in 15 nominated films. All acting on "Titanic" was overshadowed by the spectecle. But he was a STAR in the "Aviator". Dick or not, he obviously has a great mind, great range and frankly I'll take that over a Tommy Lee (fuck did I really say that?), any day.

witchway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We will think of him as a twink until he is 50. But then he will have carried the male lead in 15 nominated films. All acting on "Titanic" was overshadowed by the spectecle. But he was a STAR in the "Aviator". Dick or not, he obviously has a great mind, great range and frankly I'll take that over a Tommy Lee (fuck did I really say that?), any day.

I agree that he will probably have twink status until he´s 50 but that's ok I think he is a good actor and he will get his Oscar soon. Penis size is irrelevant when talking about Leo!:wink:

EdWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Closer look

leonardodicaprio02.jpg
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/leonardodicaprio02.jpg