Leonardo DiCaprio

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Must be a grower! However, from what you can tell, he does appear to have a good sized pair of high riding nads. Can't believe I am even writing this...can't believe he's a movie star...can't believe, never mind, I am leaving now

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
The Total Eclipse shots tell the story although I think Leo was like just 18 or 19 when he appeared in that movie. The shot from The Beach looks like he may have grown up a bit downstairs.

Truly, I don't think he is the stud everyone thinks he is.

Reactions: mikyang

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The publicity shot at "The Beach" is clearly a fake. I've seen the same photo of him in the water with a swim suit on.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is still cute and sexy. But I would go with the Latin guys, who are much more spicy and sizzling hot !!!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
''Received huge critical acclaim for his acting ability.''..................... I still say there was no acting going on there.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He is an incredibly bright guy and knows whats scripts to take. Everytime I see him I walk away thinking "how in the fuck did this guy carry another movie as a romantic lead?'"

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
''Received huge critical acclaim for his acting ability.''..................... I still say there was no acting going on there.
I get your joke, houtx.
Pretty funny, actually.

But of course, he was acting ... and I think that's one of the finest performances he's ever given.
It was, necessarily, pretty one dimensional, because he was trying to nail mental deficiency ... but he was dead spot on, imo.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't used to find him that attractive at all. Now, he's become this handsome, masculine , ALL-MAN with a bulge that makes me weak in the knees. Would love ever drop of his seed deposited up my arse!!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Must be a grower! However, from what you can tell, he does appear to have a good sized pair of high riding nads. Can't believe I am even writing this...can't believe he's a movie star...can't believe, never mind, I am leaving now

Don't worry KinkGuy, I with ya. I can't believe he's a rich movie star either. Where are the Gary Coopers that Hollywood once had? So, so sad. Leo will always be a man-child.