Lesbian Beats 3 Men for Homecoming King

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You know what.. good for her for going out and having fun in College. Too often, people of all sorts feel neglected in school. Ten years down the road she is gonna remember this and feel loved.
People whine.. but they will get over it.. just as long as a woman isn't elected president... everything will be ok:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Is she not the main female competitor for the presidential race? There has always been talk about hilary's interest in the White House. I mean, it hasn't been publically announced yet, but she is definetaly a front runner at this point.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hillary has bigger balls than most of the guys I know...

BTW - Thanks for sharing the link Lex... Good story. I'm thankful for the exposure the community is getting from this.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Hillary has bigger balls than most of the guys I know...

BTW - Thanks for sharing the link Lex... Good story. I'm thankful for the exposure the community is getting from this.

You know me--promoting my liberal, gay-friendly agenda on the lot of you!
TAKE THAT!!

I'm from MD, so that makes the story of even more interest to me.

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i won the prom queen at my high school last year... unfortunatly enough the school wouldnt allow it.. even though i was all for it.. that life in a hillbilly little town.. i was also voted cutest couple me and a str8 guy friend of mine.. that one didnt fly becuase he wanst okay with it.. all i was awarded was senior class most fashionable when it came down to it...:confused: