Lesbian in Men Lockerroom

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today I was at the gym, went to take a piss, as I am leaving the locker room I notice a guy and something caught my eye. I noticed a guy changed and he just smiled at me. So i am in the gym now and I am on the bike, and this same guy actually is on the treadmill in front of me. So I am looking at his back and then I realized he was wearing a sports bra and that he was a she. It was just a butch lesbian, that I guess felt more comfortable with the guys.
I believe she just uses the lockerroom to change clothes or lock up her stuff. So yay or nay on butch women that look like mem in the lockerroom

I vote YAY

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i guess YAY, wheal... actually i'm not sure, maybe not in the locker room made for men, but everywere else yay

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A big Nay. Last I checked the phrase 'Men's Locker Room' did not include women anywhere. An ideology or desire to be a man does not change a physical fact.

The Men's Locker Room is a place for men to be secure with other men and perhaps for those of the younger demographic to see how they size up. If I saw a woman in the locker room, I would ask her to leave and report it to management regardless if it was someone as attractive as Jessica Alba.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only reason I knew was becuase of the sports bra, otherwise you could never tell. Relatively flat chest, buzz haircut and what not.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I saw a woman in the locker room, I would ask her to leave and report it to management regardless if it was someone as attractive as Jessica Alba.

WOW. I'm gonna have to go ahead and uhhhh... disagree with ya there, buddy!

If Jessica Alba was in the locker room with ME!?!? That's fantasy status...

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Most lesbians I've known don't like men, so I can't imagine why they'd want to be in the men's locker room. The only thing I can imagine is that they are the kinds of lesbians who wish they were men, which is a little fucked up in my mind (and very much in denial), and so I don't think it's healthy. Further, with all these issues of "sexual harrassment" in our society today, this sort of stuff isn't safe.

Let's turn the tables and imagine that a gay man, or any man, decided he was just going to be "liberated" and change in the women's locker room. Women would be horrified. Men would be horrified. Women would think the man was actually a straight man, only there to get a look at their pre-teen daughters, etc.

My opinion is that any lesbian who would do this would be trying to make the statement "I am a man." Sorry, lady, you're wrong. You're not a man. You're a woman! I don't care how big that dildo gets; I don't care if you get a sex change and they graft your clit into a "penis" (that you have to pump up manually with a hand pump). It's still not a real penis, and you're still not a real man.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

RobinSF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care if you get a sex change and they graft your clit into a "penis" (that you have to pump up manually with a hand pump). It's still not a real penis, and you're still not a real man.

I agree with you up until the sex change part. If a woman actually has the surgery, she becomes a he. Same as when a boy goes for the surgery, he becomes a she. If he/she is simply into cross-dressing, restrooms I do not mind (I've been in so many ladies rooms as a gay boy), but lockerrooms are definitely not cool.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, and when a woman gets surgery to "become a man," she will suddenly be able to produce sperm and will have an XY chromosome, right?

And when a guy gets surgery to "become a woman," he suddenly has a uterus with which (s)he can give birth to children, produces milk from breasts that grow naturally with no need for hormone therapy, and has an XX chromosome.

I know it's politically incorrect to say so, but you cannot change your gender/sex. I know there are people who are born inter-sexed. I know there are rare exceptions of men with XX chromosomes, women with XY chromosomes, etc. But these people are born that way. You are what you're born. (Hey, why does this "we were born this way" argument work for gays but not for people who claim they change gender/sex?) You cannot change your gender/sex by going under the knife.

Transexual men are just men who have lopped off their penises, gotten some cosmetic surgery, dress as women and wear makeup, and take hormone therapy. Women who want to be men are the flipside.

I agree with you up until the sex change part. If a woman actually has the surgery, she becomes a he. Same as when a boy goes for the surgery, he becomes a she. If he/she is simply into cross-dressing, restrooms I do not mind (I've been in so many ladies rooms as a gay boy), but lockerrooms are definitely not cool.

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm, this is kinda tough for me. If I saw her in my locker room, I wouldn't really care, she's human, so am I, so why can't she change here? But, I do know that she was breaking the rules of the gym (which you shouldn't do) so she shouldn't have been in there to begin with. This is just my opinion guys.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
The thing that irritates me about it is the "stunt" of it. Being male is not so simple as simply wanting to make a "statement." I suppose it's just that most lesbians I've known have hated men. It's always confused me that hand-in-hand with this hatred of men was also a desire to emulate men.

I suppose one thing that irritates me about it is that a lot of the desire to be male comes from this belief that we are the privileged gender/sex. Sure, overall, we are. But it's still not easy being a man. This forum is full of stories about how difficult it is to be male, from uncertainties about one's changing body at puberty, rejection from your father, insecurity about your size, orientation confusion, feeling you aren't man enough because your penis isn't big enough, etc., on and on....

Sorry to go off on a rant. I guess the point here is ... a lot of us men go through a great deal of insecurity when we walk in to the locker room. Are we as big as the other guy? Are we as built as the other guy? Do we feel comfortable getting naked? Will we look at other guys? Will they look at us? Even though it's "our room," we have certain guidelines that we have to follow. The minimum requirement to be in a men's locker room is that you be male, but there are even requirements beyond that.... And then to have a lesbian not even meet the basic requirement of BEING MALE walk in there and make a "stunt" out of it.... It just sickens me.

Okay. Sorry again about the rant. I just get worked up about this issue. (My sister is a lesbian and I grew up with her man-hating lesbians talking shit about men. One of them didn't want a man anywhere in her house, saying she could "smell" if a man had been in the house.)

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could an assumed "gay" man go into a womens locker room?
You see the problems with this?

-How would you/they know he is gay?
-Would/should all women be okay with this?

Even if they absolutely knew the man was gay, isn't it still a man in a women's locker room?

The same standards of decency and consideration must apply to both sexes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today I was at the gym, went to take a piss, as I am leaving the locker room I notice a guy and something caught my eye. I noticed a guy changed and he just smiled at me. So i am in the gym now and I am on the bike, and this same guy actually is on the treadmill in front of me. So I am looking at his back and then I realized he was wearing a sports bra and that he was a she. It was just a butch lesbian, that I guess felt more comfortable with the guys.
I believe she just uses the lockerroom to change clothes or lock up her stuff. So yay or nay on butch women that look like men in the lockerroom

I vote YAY
NAY! My first thought was that it was a F2M pre-op trans and not a butch lesbian. Either way SHE was wrong. SHE had no busines being in the men's room. She could have put the gym at risk for a heck of a lawsuit had a different sort of man spotted her there.

A big Nay. Last I checked the phrase 'Men's Locker Room' did not include women anywhere. An ideology or desire to be a man does not change a physical fact.

The Men's Locker Room is a place for men to be secure with other men and perhaps for those of the younger demographic to see how they size up. If I saw a woman in the locker room, I would ask her to leave and report it to management regardless if it was someone as attractive as Jessica Alba.
I concur.

More importantly if a man pulled the same crap I would expect him to be reported to management as well.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe whenever she uses the women's locker room, women freak out and think it's a man, so she just uses the men's locker room to prevent the commotion.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Maybe whenever she uses the women's locker room, women freak out and think it's a man, so she just uses the men's locker room to prevent the commotion.

Yeah, that was also my thought. If she looks enough like a man that the only way to tell otherwise is a bra strap . . she probably gets harassed in the women's locker room. It could be less about making a statement, and more about making less of a statement.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, jovial, how dare you think of something like that!:biggrin1:

On the other side of the coin, you think there may be some possibility that it actually was a man with big boobs? The OP said the ONLY way he "knew" it was a female was the sports bra. Gynecomastia can be caused by a number of things.

Personally, it would not bother me if a female was changing in the locker room.

And henry miller, you need to expand your social circle of lesbians. The man-haters are NOT in the majority among them. I know quite a few lesbians, comfortable with who they are, who just prefer the company of men. And I enjoy their company.