Less Gay With Age?

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel like as I get older the less I feel like I am into dudes...

When I was a teenager I liked girls, but hardly sexually at all. During that same time I would get wood constantly from dudes around me (I was in the football/cheerleader click). I got to college and started fooling around with girls not because I really wanted to but b/c it was just so easy. So many girls gave me DTF looks at parties I thought, why not? Felt good, at least.

Now I'm done with college and am feeling dudes less and less.. so much so that I now call it dude mode. If I'm feeling like I wanna be with a dude I know I'm in dude mode, sometimes it lasts for just a week, usually for a couple days before it turns off and the thought of another dick or a sac makes me nauseous. But at this very second, those very thoughts make my junk feel like its on fire..

Anyone else like this ?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Though starting out about evenly interested in boys and girls, and having much more cock than pussy, I went through long periods where I had very little desire for guys, or specifically for cock. In the last ten years I find my self desiring both at the same time, still more the opposite sex but I am always alive to same sex lust.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel like as I get older the less I feel like I am into dudes...

When I was a teenager I liked girls, but hardly sexually at all. During that same time I would get wood constantly from dudes around me (I was in the football/cheerleader click). I got to college and started fooling around with girls not because I really wanted to but b/c it was just so easy. So many girls gave me DTF looks at parties I thought, why not? Felt good, at least.

Now I'm done with college and am feeling dudes less and less.. so much so that I now call it dude mode. If I'm feeling like I wanna be with a dude I know I'm in dude mode, sometimes it lasts for just a week, usually for a couple days before it turns off and the thought of another dick or a sac makes me nauseous. But at this very second, those very thoughts make my junk feel like its on fire..

Anyone else like this ?

To be honest with you, it sounds like you're dealing with an issue of your sexuality. If you enjoy being with men sexually at this very moment, and when that urge passes it makes you feel ill, then it seems to me that you're dealing with shame. You stated it yourself- you slept with so many girls not because you really wanted to, but it was easy- "Felt good, at least." I would say knock down the wall, and be you. Because it doesn't come across that you're becoming less gay, you're just becoming more apprehensive about it. And I promise you, if you continue to suppress it, it will get stronger and stronger.

I wish you the best.

Dante'

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

As a BI...I've had some of the same feelings, so I think I know what you are saying.

However, I've never felt that with age that I've gotten any less gay....any more than I have felt that I've become any less BI. One thing I'm certain of...at no time have I ever felt nauseous thinking about either of the sexes.

But, I do have periods when I feel more attracted to one sex than I do to the other. Since I am a monogamous type, at these times I am only into one sex at a time...with that particular sex and person...at that time. With age I've become a person who does not enjoy playing the field anymore, and no longer will have indiscriminate or promiscuous liasons. Now, I must have a relationship of some sort to have and enjoy sex. So, these periods could be my "Dude Mode" and "Gal Mode" times. However, that said, I have been in a LTR...so all of that has been a long time ago.

I've never thought about it that way...but yeah, you're right.....

Last edited:

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’m glad that you posted this topic. I’ve never had these feelings, but have always been curious about others that do. Most of the bi men that I’ve been with haven’t really wanted to discuss it so I really appreciate hearing this kind of feedback. Now I know a little bit more about “dude mode” and that I must be in a permanent state of it.