lester holt

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
he fills in on the nbc nightly news sometimes....hot hot hot big ol nose that bends to the right.............

MarkGustav

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to live very near him in Chicago during the 90s. Very friendly, genuine guy, straight as can be, beautiful wife, -- happy to smile and say hi to most anyone.

Lester would go out running many mornings in his nylon shorts. I'd be on my way to the train, and I'd often see him running toward me with a most noticeable bounce in those shorts. I'd ride all the way to the Loop before my heartbeat returned to normal.

D

deleted300444

somebody told me they saw him on tv tonight and that he is noticeably big...anybody see this?

I cant believe this thread is here. I have noticed, more than once, when he hosts 48 hours on Friday/Saturday, new episooades, that when his sits on a stool, on an angle. He has JUNK...hanging down his left side. Could be slacks. But it is there. Something is there.

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant believe this thread is here. I have noticed, more than once, when he hosts 48 hours on Friday/Saturday, new episooades, that when his sits on a stool, on an angle. He has JUNK...hanging down his left side. Could be slacks. But it is there. Something is there.

that's what he was doin according to my friend when they noticed it.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I'm from Chicago and loved Lester Holt when he anchored the news here. However, I really miss him wearing a mustache. He looked so handsome now his face is kind of nondescript. I suppose it was too hard dying the stache.:rolleyes: