Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Attachments

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God bless you this is amazing. I found some other photos too!!
Did you find this website , this one , this one or this one ? Also, were you able to confirm anything I said, or learn anything new about him? I think those pictures basically came from Tumblr, which is why they're not that easy to find (because of the Tumblr NSFW purge). Also, according to these two TwiGaTen results, the suspended Twitter account @grossebitegay21 also had some of those photos (the last attached photo might not be him, though).

Attachments

greatbazooka

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
T
Did you find this website , this one , this one or this one ? Also, were you able to confirm anything I said, or learn anything new about him? I think those pictures basically came from Tumblr, which is why they're not that easy to find (because of the Tumblr NSFW purge). Also, according to these two TwiGaTen results, the suspended Twitter account @grossebitegay21 also had some of those photos (the last attached photo might not be him, though).
Thanks for those photos too, wow. And no, I can’t confirm anything nor did I learn anything new…kind of.

He had a twitter account months ago where he actually posted some new pictures and even a clip of him jacking off, but the account was deleted. I don’t know if this was his decision or if Twitter hammered down on him. I cannot remember what his username it’s driving me crazy

So let’s hope he makes a new account somewhere. I hope my addiction to reverse searching these images on Yandex will actually work one day LOL

Reactions: randomaccount42

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T

Thanks for those photos too, wow. And no, I can’t confirm anything nor did I learn anything new…kind of.

He had a twitter account months ago where he actually posted some new pictures and even a clip of him jacking off, but the account was deleted. I don’t know if this was his decision or if Twitter hammered down on him. I cannot remember what his username it’s driving me crazy

So let’s hope he makes a new account somewhere. I hope my addiction to reverse searching these images on Yandex will actually work one day LOL
I'm not sure if this is him, but if you use the mirror picture on TinEye, you get a blog post with it saying his username his tuga_caralhudo (Portuguese slang for "big dicked Portuguese"), which links to a broken userpage on PH. That allowed me to find two videos of him. There's also this post with more photos (but, again, I'm not sure if it's him).
tuga caralhudo bate punheta e vêm-se todo com gemidos - XVIDEOS.COM.mp4

Italian Jocks - tuga_caralhudo.mp4

Attachments

Reactions: Deadblond

greatbazooka

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure if this is him, but if you use the mirror picture on TinEye, you get a blog post with it saying his username his tuga_caralhudo (Portuguese slang for "big dicked Portuguese"), which links to a broken userpage on PH. That allowed me to find two videos of him. There's also this post with more photos (but, again, I'm not sure if it's him).
No no, that’s definitely not him, that dick is waaaaay too thin lol. I remember his twitter being completely English so chances are he’s either from Canada/US or UK - but who knows

Reactions: randomaccount42