Let it out! Call me names!

H8Monga: H8Monga > Hapi Papi > Sexy Chubby > Chubby Sexy > Chubby-Sexy > ?

You probably missed the other "chubby" and "sexy" names since they were only for a minute while I decided what looked better and what was said in the article.

Now I know I get on some of your nerves and I am sure changing names a lot won't sit well with you either which is why I am asking this now.

Before I get to my question, I am not too satisfied with my current name or the one I signed up under. Hapi Papi to me got old too. When I came here I wasn't intending to stay and I needed a name just to sign up with. I chose to shorten one of my AIM names (ThaH8Monga) which was a joke name I made for myself freshman year of college. I chose it to have something to sign in on and not have it be something recognizable since I didn't know if I'd run into anyone I knew here from real life or the net. ThaH8Monga was a screen name I rarely used so I thought it would be anonymous enough.

During my resentful first few weeks here some read the name as part of a plan that didn't exist or thought it was negative, so I changed it to try to bring positive notions from it... "happy" and "papi."

I grew tired of that name (although I realize it's the one that stuck in your minds). I'd been thinking of a new name for a while until I saw the article on chubby being sexy and decided to go with that. But I'm not happy with this name either, so I turn it over to you all.

I want to use something that would decribe me and be a name I can be proud of. What would you suggest from what you see or know (for those who know me better than others here)? Everyone zeros in on the negative and you know I do... you have too; I have made some good posts here and shown a little bit of myself, what can you gather from that?

If this is a stupid thing to ask of you, well you can tell me that too. If there is light participation (meaning this thread sinks to page 998938264 by 6AM EDT... it's 1:38AM now), let it be a heads up I'm switching to something else I hope would make me feel suits me. Help please. Thanks.

norseman: Geez Hapi (H8, Chubby),

I dunno, its such a personal thing. I'm thinking back to the thread I started some time ago. "Have You Named the Big Boy Yet ?". Everyone who replied had a different story. Yes, some had their dicks named for them, others adopted their own dick monikers.

You seem to have a real battle going internally between that negative/positive stuff ("Everyone zeros in on the negative and you know I do..."). Maybe that's a place to start.

'Norse (a name from my ancestry)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmmm...let me think about that, too.

It is difficult enough to think of a username
for myself, let alone anyone else.

i have always wanted to change my name
here.
I always wanted to use something with Tigger
in it, because that used to be the picture
under my name....
then i wanted to use something with my
actual first name...

But i thought people wouldnt know it
was me and it would be confusing.

i liked your
"hapi papi" myself.

Dag: Too me, names are not a big deal (unlike the penis)!
Whatever works best for you.

I've had or thought about using these: Dagen, Daggers, DagOmatik, DagNabbit, DagMar, DagAlicious, Dag8.25x6.5, DagDong, Dagwood, DagNasty!

Cheers - Dag

throb919: Dag--As you may recall from your trip(s) to Amsterdam (unless you spent too much time in the coffee shops ;-)), "Dag!" is Dutch for good-day/hello.. DagNabbit is cute too (as is the new pic)...!

Pecker--it's a short stretch to HamBone, y'know. Got to love that Virginia ham...

Chub--never knew about the "H8Monga" name. Way wrong for you! I like the double entendre of chubby...and hope your positive/negative struggle continues to lead you to positive--in a "lighten-up" kind-of way. Y'know: Chub-Lite! ;-)

Javierdude22: Hm, i personally find it strange to profile myself on anything other than my name. Isnt that the easiest? Of course its cool to put some feature or fun into it, but that much effort just for a screenname? Use your name dude, or middlename or so.

And if not, i did like Hapi Papi better than this one.

TragicWhiteKnight: To not be much help, how about some variation on your neat little .sig - Gr8erThan-0, Better-Than-Zero - depends whether or not your like long nicknames. But it sums up a positive realism pretty well. I've hardly been here long enough to come up with any appropriate names, but I like the nick 'Deep End' for LPSG, 'cause it has about 3-4 different meanings/interpretations.

Though I'm much better at flippant nicknames; I almost signed on to a forum as 'The Hat Guy', just because I saw it on an episode of 'Ed'.

You could always be 'BROCKTOON!'. Because every message board should always have someone called brocktoon. Every message board.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
"DeeBlackthorne" kinda stuck with me, you know? Dee's my first name and Blackthorne was a creative burst waiting to happen. I had it as an old AOL alias a long time ago, and I decided that it suited me so well, I put it on my Hotmail account too. To be quite honest, there's hardly anything about the name itself that I absolutely love -- I mean, the B. sounds pretty important, but still -- so that's the attitude I have. Indifferent but satisfied, maybe?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Chubby-Sexy link=board=meetgreet;num=1057815582;start=0#0 date=07/09/03 at 22:30:42]H8Monga > Hapi Papi > Sexy Chubby > Chubby Sexy > Chubby-Sexy > ?

" I am not too satisfied with my current name or the one I signed up under. Hapi Papi to me got old too. When I came here I wasn't intending to stay and I needed a name just to sign up with.

During my resentful first few weeks here some read the name as part of a plan that didn't exist or thought it was negative, so I changed it to try to bring positive notions from it... "happy" and "papi."  

I grew tired of that name (although I realize it's the one that stuck in your minds). I'd been thinking of a new name for a while until I saw the article on chubby being sexy and decided to go with that. But I'm not happy with this name either, so I turn it over to you all.

I want to use something that would decribe me and be a name I can be proud of. What would you suggest from what you see or know (for those who know me better than others here)?  Everyone zeros in on the negative and you know I do... you have too; I have made some good posts here and shown a little bit of myself, what can you gather from that?  

...If this is a stupid thing to ask of you, well you can tell me that too.

...I'm switching to something else I hope would make me feel suits me. Help please. Thanks.

[/quote]

Well, doggone it !

------you've caused me to "log on" once again now
(just when I thought I was done for awhile, today!)

I just HAD to go back on-line to answer this one.

I suggest (and agree with the other poster(s) that you consider returning to .........

Hapi :)

For one thing, I'm getting older and have trouble remembering WHO I'm supposed to be around here...

--'scared silly I'm going to sign-off with my real name one day. Probably would be some MAJOR consequences, too--knowing my "luck" and chances of something always coming back to haunt me! ;D

Quite seriously, you've put us all in quite a delicate situation with this question! But, here goes.

I like the name "Hapi" because it's postive.

It sounds positive and positive is exactly what you need to surround yourself with--as much as you can.

You've said yourself, (and we have all read your many, many posts) that you have self-image problems, my friend.

Your recent name change to "Chubby" was NOT a good move! (How could anyone disagree?)

I also like "Hapi" because it reminds all of us of the interesting (good!) times you have brought us---(when we weren't TOO annoyed with you! ;D ) and truly that comment referring to the occasional" happy" times you've brought us should count for something--
something very personal which I meant expressly just for YOU.

May I?

Hapi.....

You have done two things with your stay here:

You have "opened up" to us and expressed yourself---your true inner self and all the pain, the rawness of your wounded pride, self esteem, and self worth. That took courage.....REAL courage. Some men around here (who have the larger size you keep wanting to have) would NEVER "open up" that way. You are quite the man to have done so! Strangely enough perhaps, in many regards, your time "hangin" with us has been very therapeutic for you.

The next thing you've done here (by being with us) is that you've made friends. Although we're physically "unseen", nonetheless we're each quite here for you in spirit and many times... emotionally as well.

Many of us have indeed "hurt" right along with you, but mostly, I think it's accurate to say we have tried to encourage, help, and motivate you to move (now) beyond all the admission and release of your life-long dissatisfaction with yourself. It's time to go forward and quit looking backward--constantly recalling the past.

You mentioned you have written some good posts...
And, you have. (You've made us think, here a number of times!) But then, your fellow members have given you good advice--filled with wisdom and years of experience to back it up. What we've told you is true--
That it IS possible for men (of any penis size) to find happiness and a meaningful relationship. You can't accept "real-life" as what society, the media, the internet, (and this forum, the LPSG) always tell you emotionally and mentally. You (and you're NOT so much by yourself with this--) YOU are the victim of malicious (emotionally, psychologically unhealthy!) propaganda----false, jaded information that "LARGE" is the ONLY acceptable way for a man. It's so very much NOT true.

So, Hapi....here's to "your staying with us".

And, I encourage you to begin anew with that particular name (Hapi) and, in the interest to genuinely, this time around, take strides to really, truly move forward.

I could flippantly add here: "be hapi".....but I won't.

I concede what I'm suggesting will be difficult for you.
But, it's the only (and, most correct) way to look at life and have a fighting chance to overcome these emotional obstacles and barriers in the way of your personal happiness.

We'll still be here to listen as we can and, to help boost your spirits. But, as you know, we have our limits, too and, a limit certainly as to just to "how much" and "how far" we can go with you in this forum.

It' s YOU who must ultimately decide. ;)

sammygirly: yup, no matter what you change it to - you'll still be referred to as Hapi (I know I do it).

For me, I almost always use my real name "sammy" and since I get a lot of "male or female?" questions...."girly" makes my life easier.

I'm sammygirly just about everywhere.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
HapiWithMine would be a giant step forward, positive as hell and very authoritative. The kind of nickname a leader would use.

Dag: [quote author=throb919 link=board=meetgreet;num=1057815582;start=0#5 date=07/10/03 at 09:07:02]Dag--As you may recall from your trip(s) to Amsterdam (unless you spent too much time in the coffee shops ;-)), "Dag!" is Dutch for good-day/hello.. DagNabbit is cute too (as is the new pic)...!
;-)[/quote]

Throb919,Oh yes indeed!
that is part of the reason I kept using Dag
"Dag!" is Dutch for good-day/hello"

Hello! - dag ;)

H8Monga: Thanks for the replies and suggestions... "VirginiaHam?" haha :D

It is hard for me to think of something new. I was thinking we already have a Whopper here... is there a Big Mac? Mac being a name a very few would call me for a short time. Big C came from school (recall the everything else is big on me). I've not used those online; however, the creative juices really flowed on AOL when I chatted... spying, pretending to be someone else, or just showing an emotion for the day. Some of those names include XxSmartAzzF00LxX, Almighty5Incher (maybe I should have started with that one here... yes Bender I know... wrong number, but that wouldn't fit my objective for the name in the chat)... then I pretended to do the opposite of Almighty with other names that'd probably fit well here... I could come up with name after name on AOL depending on the situation and emotions, but as for something for me to keep, that was hard to do. I do have a screen name with my first and middle names in it but I don't want to do that here... then my last name... no, not going to use it. Maybe Hapi Papi fit here. Why change something it's not broke eh? It in my face the whole time...

Thanks.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1057815582;start=0#11 date=07/10/03 at 17:01:31]HapiWithMine would be a giant step forward, positive as hell and very authoritative.  The kind of nickname a leader would use.

[/quote]

Pecker,
He'd have to be happy about what he has.....and it's obvious he's not, because we hear about it all too much.

Prep

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Maybe, prep, but one of the things we do at LPSG is to encourage guys with questions about their status in contrast with the others on the board.

It would be difficult to convince Hapi that he needs to be more positive if we don't lead the way. ;)

Pecker

H8Monga: Hey Pecker, what did your other screen name mean by the way? Sorry if it went over my head if it was very obvious.

throb919: Here's hoping one day Hapi/Chubby can embrace HapiWithMine in every way...!

H8Monga: Well, I hope so too... I guess I'm 90% hapiwithmine...

7x6andchg: How about then ninety-cent?
You can ride the current rap craze and also proclaim your level of Hapi-ness.

Or Hapi Sexy Papi Chubby? Too long eh?

7x6&C

PS: If memory serves, isn't Bilbo Baggins a hobbit?