Let me know what you think. Pics..

CruzX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been told I'm big in the past, but I have terrible self esteem.

Attachments

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, you are big, have a great cock, and it obviously gets rock hard and works! If having a big cock helps you improve your self esteem, congratulations--you have a big cock and can feel much better about yourself!:biggrin1: It's tough to feel good about yurself sometimes, when it seems the world around you, your background, history, etc., are conspiring to tell you what crap you are, but most of the time it is people dealing with their OWN self esteem issues. Here's the main thing--force yourself to find the good thingd about yourself--there are many, I promise. It doesn;t matter what they are, but you HAVE to force yourself to put those things in the front of your brain, to push the crap OUT of your brain. It takes alot of practice and time, but you get there eventually. If you want to feel better about yourself and your life, it takes work, but it is worth the effort. Now, on the days when you just can't seem to feel good about yourself, go ride a public bus---you'll come back feeling MUCH better about yourself and your life!:biggrin1: Everything is relative---you just have to put the equation in the right order. Hang in there, and feel better.:smile:

bigsausage

Just Browsing
Media
davidjh7 said:
Well, you are big, have a great cock, and it obviously gets rock hard and works! If having a big cock helps you improve your self esteem, congratulations--you have a big cock and can feel much better about yourself!:biggrin1: It's tough to feel good about yurself sometimes, when it seems the world around you, your background, history, etc., are conspiring to tell you what crap you are, but most of the time it is people dealing with their OWN self esteem issues. Here's the main thing--force yourself to find the good thingd about yourself--there are many, I promise. It doesn;t matter what they are, but you HAVE to force yourself to put those things in the front of your brain, to push the crap OUT of your brain. It takes alot of practice and time, but you get there eventually. If you want to feel better about yourself and your life, it takes work, but it is worth the effort. Now, on the days when you just can't seem to feel good about yourself, go ride a public bus---you'll come back feeling MUCH better about yourself and your life!:biggrin1: Everything is relative---you just have to put the equation in the right order. Hang in there, and feel better.:smile:

nice post :smile:

CruzX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never actually had much real-life experiences for comparison, and the people I've been with also haven't had anything before me to compare to. Plus the whole self-esteem thing.
Thank you for your post on that, by the way, it's given me much to think about.

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks mighty good to me. You're definitely a grower and not a bad shower either. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of down there!

Get yourself out more!!!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey cruzx, u certainly don't look small; u look above average to me. did u say what size u r? Lots of different sizes in the world and comparisons should be done for healthhy reasons, not t depress u. I'm 7.5 in length, so I think I'm average. I'm happy with my size. I've been with small, fatter, longer, but it doesn't depress me. We are who we are and we should enjoy who we are. So don't get hung up on it.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks plenty big to me, as a matter a fact it lokks like the one I've been sleeping next to for the past 16 years! Well, theres more to that story but thats besides the point! :0

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CruzX said:
I have been told I'm big in the past, but I have terrible self esteem.

Well you can sure check "cock size" off your list of possible reasons for the terrible self esteem. No worries there.

Feel good about that. You've got the right equipment to make it through a whole lot of the crap life will throw at you.

When things look down, look down, then things will be looking up.

Self esteem: decide you've got plenty as far as a male walking on planet earth, you've got nothing to be concerned about; you measure up fine.