• Total voters

midnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So, I added some pics to my gallery where I didn´t trim my pubes or shave balls or anything... I have been keeping it trim since I was 17 and wanted to see it grown out a bit. Took four months and voila! Bushy. So, which looks better? I think there is a middle ground myself. Midnight.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're not all that hairy to begin with, so your bushy is less hairy than some men's trimmed. I think it's a good amount and looks very attractive.

I really don't like the clean shave look at all-- it's a little too pre-pubescent for my tastes. I think pubic hair makes a man look sexy. Just not... too much.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMHO, keep the hair, it's not like you are sporting a boxwood hedge down there. It's just enough to act as a pedestal for your magnificent work of art.

So, I added some pics to my gallery where I didn´t trim my pubes or shave balls or anything... I have been keeping it trim since I was 17 and wanted to see it grown out a bit. Took four months and voila! Bushy. So, which looks better? I think there is a middle ground myself. Midnight.