Let me tell you a story...

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by AlexDB9, Mar 7, 2009.

1. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Atypical gay love story turns Psychological Thriller

I changed the title for purposes of posting it here. I'll post a chapter or 2 at a time.

At first it may seem like a jackoff novel but it's more than that. Keep in mind as you read it; some events are written precisely as they happened in real life, some disguised and some are complete fiction, you decide which are which.

I'm still doing some final editing so I won't be surprised if you nail me on grammar and a few mismatched edges where I made the story leaner.

So here's the beginning of my 75,000 word rant. Enjoy.

Chapter 1-Missle Lock

One day when I was 22, I was coming in from surfing. It was a killer Southern California July day. The waves were pretty flat, mostly 1-2 foot ankle slappers. I loved spending time out in my own little world so I didn't mind. I had a lot to think about. For years, I'd felt like I was living a lie. I'd lived my whole life watching myself do things I didn't want to do and not doing the things I did.

I was always told I was a really good looking guy but I didn't seem to see what others did. From outward appearances I was the typical blond, blue eyed Southern California surfer boy. I always felt inferior to other guys and never knew anyone thought I was hot. I wanted to change my life but I didn't know how to do it. I was sick of just existing and wanted to start living. I'd made a lot of choices always staying on the safe side. I know I missed out on a lot.

When I was growing up, I wasn't interested in the same things as other guys. I always felt separate. My usual day had my nose stuck in a book, one far advanced from my age group. While other kids were out playing in the dust, I was reading British Literature or about Egyptology. My interests and obsessions varied from month to month but the theme was consistent; I loved things far outside my age range. Growing up, most kids my age were put off with the way I spoke, "like a grown up". Adults joked "you talk like you're 40." I got along best with people who were older.

I guess puberty was the great equalizer, all teenagers were horny and wanted to screw. I'd had crushes before but was about 14 was when I really started noticing some of the beautiful jocks and cute, charming, nerdy guys around school who were a whole lot less intimidating.

I always thought gay boys were the ones who acted on their attraction to other guys. Straight dudes didn't and dated girls. I thought all of us were hungry for cock because I didn't know any better.

I listened to fanatical religious dogma and unfortunately internalized it. Being gay didn't seem to be an option so I dated girls, all the while sneaking peeks in the locker room and crotch watching. I liked that way more than playing sports. I still remember the quarterback, Ryan playing catch with a football on the front lawn of our school. He was shirtless and beautiful. He had light blond hair, clear blue eyes and an amazing chisled body. I wondered if he had any idea how delicious he looked. I stood transfixed for I don't know how long and when I snapped out of it. I hoped nobody had seen me staring with my jaw on my shoes. I wondered if anyone else felt the same in that moment...like being in the presence of something so beautiful it didn't seem real.

My crushes were pretty innocent until after high school when I had a couple serious girlfriends. I met the whiny, frigid one one night when we were 19. We got along great at first but she was annoying and neuriotic which seemed to get worse with time. I enjoyed fucking her until she wouldn't let me anymore. She said it hurt too much.

The days I was at college drove me crazy. Not everyone was a stud but amazing looking guys roamed the campus freely, making it difficult to concentrate on anything else. Being young, I walked around campus with a perpetual erection.

Everywhere I went, there were studly guys and it was especially true on the beach. Most of the surfers had tight bods with muscles and bulges in all the right places. Every day I fantasized about what I'd do with a guy...and what he'd do to me. I was too terrified to do anything about it.

On nice days, guys on campus would be sitting out on the grass in front of the cafeteria with their shirts off. I'd see gorgeous pecs, bulging biceps, or normal nerdy guys who were incredibly cute. They usually hung out in the library, one of my daily haunts. I wanted a taste, either would have been earth shattering after my years of longing.

My urge for some horizontal experience with another guy was building to a fever pitch and I didn't know what to do about it. I never considered myself the g-word and lived with my girlfriend, and like I said, existed on another plane of reality just to make life bearable.

That day I ditched school to think about things. My mind was racing so much that I couldn't concentrate on anything. It was a day so exceptional that I had to take advantage of it. I felt truly alone. It was just me, my board, the water and a few Sea Lions. Nobody else was near, they were way to the south toward Point Dume. I don't know how long I stayed out, it seemed like hours. I would have done anything for some company.

I came up to the beach showers, unzipped my wetsuit and began to wash off the sand and salt. The top of it had fallen down as I'd unzipped it all the way, showing the top of my ass and a trail of my pubes in front, just below my tan line. As I rubbed the salt off my pecs in the cold stream of water, my nipples got hard from the temperature and I felt someone watching me.

Sitting on a short wall was a big, muscular dude with fairly short, almost black curly hair. He was wearing a pair of red board shorts and a tank top. He was a tall, amazing looking, built guy. From his revealing trunks, he looked huge all over. I think I was staring and drooling. He was the most perfect specimen of man I'd ever seen, almost too beautiful to be real. He looked like a pro jock or a superhero. I was trying to look at him and play it off at the same time. I wasn't very slick. He stared at me with an intense, unblinking gaze. I was excited and terrified at the same time. He had missle lock on me and I had no idea what to do.

He stood up and started walking toward me. I froze. What if he wanted to kick my ass?

#1 AlexDB9, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  2. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Hey, I've never seen you here before," he said in a low voice with a restrained smile and a slight sizzle of intensity.

"I come here once in a while."

The truth was, I came here 2-3 times a week. I was nervous and it just came out. We made small talk as I put a big towel around my waist and changed back into my shorts, trying to stuff my semi-erection that sprung to life into them without him noticing it. I was young, it didn't take much. I thought my shorts were baggy enough to hide it. I thought wrong.

"You must want to get to know me better," he said looking at my shorts.

I looked down and there was no hiding my obscene display.

"What are you doing down here today?"

"I had a lot to think about so I brought my board down here. My head's fucked up and I needed an escape. It was such a nice day I had to skip school."

I was taking a couple summer classes and didn't take them serious enough.

"So what's troubling you?"

"I didn't say anything was troubling me."

"I read people well, you didn't have to."

"I really want to break up with my girlfriend. We sort of live together."

"That's a big decision."

"Tell me about it. I can't concentrate on anything so I guess I have to do something."

"Do you date guys?," he asked, rocking back and forth on his huge flip flops. "Because you said you live with your girlfriend...but you're staring at my crotch."

I must have turned 3 shades of red. I was so busted!

"I don't know what I am anymore. I don't like labels. I've never been with a guy."

As soon as I said this, he got a hungry look in his eye.

"Have you ever just messed around a little?"

"I had a friend in high school I jerked off with once but he's married now. He was really cute and sometimes I still think about him."

My friend Luis was really hot and I was always looking for excuses to get him over to my house. I wanted to go further but I was too shy. Luis was one of those guys who got cuter and cuter the more you looked at him.

The hot stud gave me a huge grin.

I was a little embarrassed. I looked at his long legs. He had big, beautiful thighs and perfectly formed calves with short, curled black hairs. He looked like a sculpture.

"What size shoes do you wear?"

"15," he said with a huge, lusty grin.

My own size 11 feet looked tiny compared to his.

"You're hot as hell," the stranger said to me, ever slightly licking his teeth with the tip of his tongue.

"I'm OK," I replied.

"When somebody offers you a compliment, say 'thank you', especially if it's a stranger wanting to take advantage of you," he chuckled.

"Is that what you want to do?"

"Why don't we go put your board and wetsuit away."

His voice dropped lower and suddenly he sounded authoritative. He obviously wasn't going to answer my question.

"OK."

He hadn't answered my question. Even though I didn't know him, I hoped he was wanting to do what I'd been craving since puberty. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do, but I knew I'd love to do it with him.

He showed up at the perfect time, almost too perfect. I guess the universe decided it was time I had some cock. He also scared me. He was not only physically imposing, he was a total stranger. He was also so beautiful it was intimidating and looked like he had lots of money. I couldn't imagine why someone like him would be interested in me.

As we walked back to my car, he towered over me. He must have been 6'5" or 6'6" to my 5'10". His body was thick and muscular but with a lean torso and waist. He looked like a gladiator with his strong jaw and jutting cheekbones but also managed to have a pretty boy face. His eyes were an impossible shade of bright green. Framed by long black lashes, they seemed to go right through you. His deltoids were like 2 small bowling balls. His arms looked like he could pick up a small car, built and defined. This dude could have been used for an anatomy lesson. The contrast of his olive skin with his unreal looking bright green eyes made him look like a painting. He must have been about 27, if I had to guess. He looked like perfection to me. If I was dreaming, I hoped I wouldn't wake up.

As he grabbed my board and stuffed it in my car. It barely fit from windshield to back window, taking up my whole passenger side. I didn't do surf racks, they're ugly. I couldn't help but notice his huge, powerful hands and long, thick fingers. His thumbs were almost the same size as some of the dicks I saw at the gym. From the view his board shorts provided, I thought about how huge his cock must be and got a little scared. I always thought I'd pick someone a lot smaller for my first time, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. I mentally fucked hot guys all day in my mind.

It turned out he was parked right next to me. He drove a brand new black Aston Martin Volante. The top was down. The license plates said NMBR88. In retrospect, I realized I was a little dense not knowing what it meant. My white '68 Mustang looked pretty humble next to it. He put his hand around my wrist and said "c'mon" and we got in his car.

He grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me hard. The roughness of his stubble and strength of his kiss sent rockets though my body. Before I knew it, in one swift motion, he yanked my shorts down to my ankles and started sucking my cock. It was amazing. Chicks had NOTHING on this guy. I didn't even know his name. He sensed I was getting there, stopped and said "save it for later". My head was spinning so much that it hadn't hit me what I slut I just was.

He said he had a couple things he had to do but he wanted to see me later.

"...because I want to be able to give you all my attention with no interruptions. We can finish what we started. Since you've never been with a guy, I want to give you a night you'll never forget. Come stay a while. I have plenty of room and a pool."

HOLY SHIT! I thought. This amazing looking stud who just took advantage of me in the beach parking lot in his $140,000 car was inviting me to his place...to de-virginize me! I started thinking he looked familiar but I couldn't place him. Looking like that, he had to be somebody. Where had I seen him before? I didn't know any men were made that gorgeous, and I'd never seen any up close who looked like him. He pulled his car out in a cloud of dust. With a slight wheelspin and a very low growl from the engine, he disappeared in his slick, black Aston Martin toward Pacific Coast Highway. I imagined him shooting though the twisty canyons on Malibu Canyon Road, the slightly red cliffs reflecting in his green eyes. What the fuck was happening to me?

cont'd

3. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Chapter 2

What I did next was completely outside my character. I always considered myself an honest person but I just couldn't say no to the offer I'd just recieved. I ran home and told my girlfriend I was going to see the family for the weekend.

"You hate going there," she whined.

"Yeah but I have to go once in a while...you know, resentful obligation."

"Well, call me when you get there," she yelled in a nasal bray.

I pretended I hadn't heard her. Dee was short with straight red hair, big brown eyes and a cute smile. She had a little acne and her hips were a tad wide but she had good tits. She was needy and clingy and generally impossible to live with.

She continued whining like a mosquito. As usual, I tuned her out. How had I put up with this shit for more than 2 years? I threw some clothes in a gym bag and quickly showered. I shaved my balls and the few little hairs on my chest and around my nipples and made sure everything was nice and clean. I knew tonight was the night.

The thought of that hot, gorgeous, stud made me weak with a slight tingly feeling. He also scared the shit out of me. I took extra time getting ready. I jelled down my longish blonde hair and checked my look in the mirror I was satisfied with what I saw. I hoped I looked fuckable enough. I was tan against my baggy white shorts and thin, ancient black surf t-shirt which showed everything off. I went commando. I squirted on some of my favorite cologne and blew out the door.

My girlfriend looked a little suspicious as I left at a speed of approximately mach 1. I guess I was getting ready for a date. For once I didn't give a flying fuck what she thought. I tried for the last year to do everything right and work things out with her. All I got was more whining and dirty looks from her friends and family. I'd tried hard to make them all like me. No matter what I did, her family treated me like white trash. Fuck 'em all.

We didn't talk much anymore so I didn't feel further explanations were necessary. As I drove from her Studio City apartment, A montage of verbal abuse and neglect played in my head but also me making a fool of myself trying to make it all better. Since she hadn't let me bang her in over a year, I felt what I was about to do was justified. You should NEVER do something like that to a 22 year-old guy and expect him to stay loyal, plus I didn't care about this relationship anymore. I hoped this would give me the courage to move on. I'd been a real pussy. I could never seem to face real life. Now I was going to, and without fear...or at least not a lot.

As my car idled with a deep rumble from my white Mustang's 289 V-8 and dual exhaust, I looked at the slip of paper in my hand. He'd written only an address and a gate code and told me to be there at 7:30 "or close to it." I didn't even know his name. Wow...he lived in the Hollywood Hills. I dreamed about living up there one day. I checked myself in the rear-view mirror. I looked a little scared. I didn't feel I was good enough for him. He was a king and I was just a dude who waited tables and went to Jr. College. I put it in low gear and laid rubber. It felt great. I was about to start living.

As my car rounded the corner of Mulholland Drive just before the turnoff to his driveway, I caught the panoramic view of the city below. The sun was low in the sky, casting a golden light over L.A. His steep driveway was guarded by a massive iron gate. It looked very heavy. It appeared to be carved into the brown, scrubby hillside. The drive curved to left and was so steep I had to almost bury the gas pedal, the engine heaving with much higher and more rapid exhaust notes.

As I got above halfway to the top of the drive, I saw the most beautiful house I'd ever seen. It had huge walls of glass, one of those gorgeous modernists from the 50's. It seemed to have grown there. The spot was perfect, a promentory with other-worldly views. I thought I knew Mulholland pretty well but didn't remember this house. You probably couldn't see any of it from the road. Because I was a weird kid and kind of a loner, I'd studied architecture from the time I was 11 and thought this looked like the work of one of the modernist gods.

I parked my white Mustang in the motorcourt. The whole thing was circular with little rectangles of concrete. There were tufts of grass deliberately growing up between them, perfectly manicured. My car was parked casually on the driver's side of slick, black NMBR88. There was a garage on the left side of the house. What was in it? I wondered what he did for a living. Who was this dude? He obviously liked privacy...and killer views. From where I was, the house was white and low-slung with right angles typical of Modernist style. The roof was flat and there were no windows to speak of on this side of the house.

I walked up to the outside entry. It was set into the house with beds of black pebbles on each side sprinkled with ferns. Light poured in from cutouts above. I rang the doorbell and heard it sound in a 2 note "bing-bong." About 20 seconds later, one of the two massive black doors opened. There he was, a towering hulk of a man wearing a baggy tank top and very thin sweats, obviously with no underwear. He was showing off, probably trying to make me crazy. His skin was so smooth it almost looked polished. He looked amazing. His big feet were bare. As I looked at them, I got a momentary urge to suck his toes. It was the first time in my life I'd ever wanted to do anything like that. He oozed boatloads of sex appeal. It was hard to believe this gladiator of a man was standing before me...and we were about to do god knows what. At that moment, he was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. My stomach was doing flip-flops and I was dying to see what he looked like naked and to feel his hands on me. I was close enough to smell him, clean with a hint of natural muskiness and a squirt of cologne. I wanted to be with him. I knew I was going to get my wish and probably soon.

"Don't just stand there, come in!," he said with a pearly smile.

I realized I'd probably just been standing there with my mouth hanging open, looking like an idiot. I wonder how long I'd been doing it.

I'd left my bag in the car because I wasn't sure how this was going to go, plus i didn't want to seem presumptuous. Was he going to drag me to his room, rip off my clothes and fuck me? I hoped it would go something like that. I also wondered what it would be like to screw this big mountain of muscle. I imagined my white skin against his olive coloring. Hot.

"Follow me."

It was that transitional time of day when the sun wasn't quite set and night had just arrived. As I walked into the entry with a low ceiling, there was a very long hallway on the right. I looked left to the barely visible kitchen as I stepped down to the living room. The dining room was to the left of the living room, the whole area a cavernous space with tons of glass. There were a couple pieces of Cubist art on the big right hand wall. I guessed they were probably real. There was a big rectangular fireplace to my left that went room to room.

Tonight, the whole living area had panoramic views of everything from the Hollywood Sign to Downtown and Hollywood, to the ocean and Catalina. It had been an extra clear day. The house was high enough to see Lake Hollywood. The floors were terrazzo and the walls were all white. You could see some of the thick metal framework. This added masculinity to the place in addition to his furniture. His taste ran to stark modernism. I was happy to see he hadn't destroyed the place with travertine and modern recessed lighting. The house was original and intact. The overall effect was spectacular.

He led me into the dining room. A gourmet feast, probably enough for 10 was laid out. He was showing off. I wondered how it had all gotten there. The walls of glass were obviously for maximum view. There was a pool a few steps down with blue, yellow and red lights, glowing ever so slightly against his face and the room. The pool house was to the left.

"I didn't know what you liked so I ordered everything on the menu."

"I'm not a hooker named Vivian who helps a nice looking rich guy drive my dream car, a Lotus Esprit."

"Busted," he said with a chuckle.

I was impressed. It was a whole Italian spread sprinkled with Greek, Chinese and American standards. There were 3 kinds of salad, 5 appetizers and awesome desserts. He had my two favorites: Creme Brulee' and Pecan Pie. I wondered what he was going to do with all the leftovers.

He offered me wine.

"I don't drink."

"Yes you do."

"Let me," I said. I couldn't stand to watch people mangle corks, most did. I popped it out effortlessly and put the bottle down. I had to open the bottle, it was an expensive Bordeaux. I knew wine well from waiting tables but rarely drank it.

He slowly poured for me, just above half, with a little twist of the bottle at the end. He did it right. Most people glug glugged the bottle, filling it to the top of the glass.

"Where's yours?"

"I don't drink."

He said I wouldn't want to see him drink. He was partial to Pellegrino.

As we ate gourmet food in his glass palace on top of the world, he stared unnervingly into my eyes.

"You're special. You're incredibly hot and you don't even know it. How old are you?"

"22."

4. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He gave me a Cheshire Cat grin. Suddenly I felt like I was dessert, which made me a little nervous. I had a feeling he'd pounce soon. I was embarrassed and probably blushing. I was definitely trembling. With the food, the house and this amazing looking man, I was in the stratosphere. Here was a guy so far out of my league he was on another planet. I had nothing going for myself but Jr. College, an old Mustang, I was full of volumes of useless information and I could effortlessly open a $500 bottle of wine.

I decided to get daring.

"I think you're the hottest man I've ever seen."

"Really? That's one hell of a compliment."

I felt like I'd batted a foul because he didn't say it back to me. He had the same missle lock stare he'd given me earlier.

He had my favorite, eggplant parmesan. I ate it with Foccacia dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. There was bruschetta, and I did my best not to look like a pig in front of this amazing creature. He scared the shit out of me.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

"No, and you're not either," I said, quite proud of myself.

I realized he hadn't asked my name, where I lived or what I did.

After we were finished eating, he said "leave it" looking at the table. We stood up, he took my hand and led me to the huge living room with it's expansive floor to ceiling glass wall. The pool with it's glowing colored lights was perfectly framed in the view of Los Angeles below. We sunk into a soft, giant sofa which was a contrast to the stark mid-century modern look that furnished the rest of this spread. He pulled my legs over his and looked into my eyes.

"I'm going to devour you."

He seemed to be half joking, half serious, with a wicked grin.

"I guess I'm dessert."

I noticed very faint freckles across the bridge of his nose. They offered a touch of innocence to this imposing creature.

"They come out when I'm in the sun."

He seemed to be reading my mind. That was kinda scary. Was I that transparent?

His expression changed and he pulled my head to his and kissed me hard. I thought the roughness of his face would sand some of my skin off. His tongue dove into my mouth. What a strong, manly kiss. This was HOT! Everything in my body took off for outer space again. I'd never been kissed by a man until today and he was one hell of a man to do...what I was sure we were about to do. I felt his hand on my ass. It covered much of it. He kept kissing me hard and I stopped him.

"I don't even know your name."

"It's Alex. Alex Alexandrei," he replied as his expression changed momentarily from lust to friendship.

"I'm Chad Zane."

I was processing this new information. Wasn't he...? I'd have in in a minute.

With that, I leaned over and planted a strong, hot kiss on him. He returned the favor. We were enjoying a slow grind. I'd put my hand up his shirt and had a grip on one of his big pectorals. His nipple was hard and his chest was totally smooth. I couldn't believe how amazing he felt. I didn't know when it would be ok to get into his pants. Tonight, he was in charge.

"You're driving me crazy," he said with a heavy breath. Alex had missle lock on me again.

He shot me a quick, sideways smile and looked down at his crotch. His sweats were hopelessly stretched out and his cock was pushing the material way past his waistband. I was right about him being huge. I fumbled for the drawstring and he helped me get the sweats down over it. Holy fuck! Now I was drooling...and also terrified.

"Before this weekend's over, you'll beg for it," he growled with a chilly note of seriousness, looking at me like fresh meat.

He was charming. He was good. I knew he was used to having whatever or whomever he wanted and this weekend he was going to get it.

"Why did you ask me to come to stay at your house? You just met me."

He paused and looked out over the city for a second, then looked right through me again.

"Because I can't remember the last time I wanted anyone this bad. You're a new level of hot. I couldn't just fuck you once and toss you besides, I'm about to be your first man. I'm honored. You're also searching for something and seeking refuge. Don't ask, I'm just good at reading people."

He stretched out his long muscular arms and legs, sort of making a deep purring sound.

His abs were nice, I didn't expect that. His pecs, triceps and biceps were perfect. He had great lats and a hot ass, I'd walked behind him. Once again, the white cord shorts I was wearing were around my ankles and my blue Vans and white socks were flying across the room. My knees were over my head as he dove down below. It was a new sensation. It was awesome.

"I bet you'd like it if I played with you some more. I will, but first I'm going to loosen the rest of you up. You're scared to death. You shouldn't be."

I was actually trembling. The wine took the edge off...a little. The two things I was afraid of were being a lousy lay...and and his huge cock. Who am I kidding, he intimidated the hell out of me and it was way more than just his dick.

I also didn't just want to be a face in the crowd. I didn't want him to forget about me 5 or 10 guys down the road. He easily picked me up on the beach which lead me believe it wasn't isolated. I didn't allow myself to think differently.

Alex gently ran his fingers over my back, barely touching me. It was like he had electricity running through them. He smelled me all over, almost like he was sizing up his prey. He was enjoying it. My pits, ears, back of my neck and crotch were sniffed, licked, touched lightly and massaged along with the rest of my body. I'd never had anyone be this generous in bed. I guess making love must be something like this. I had the feeling he was about to turn it up a notch. He was like a crouching Panther ready to spring.

He led me to his bedroom on the other side of the house, his gorgeous naked body reflecting in the glass walls. I had no idea how big this place was. A burglar could hide and nobody would ever notice. About 15 feet from the end of the seemingly eternal hallway was the entrance to Alex's bedroom. He opened a massive door and there was the biggest bed I'd ever seen. The wall of glass greeted me and his bed was in the center of the left wall. The room was paneled. It wasn't the cheap kind with the tacky photo grain and grooves cut in it, it was the real thing. The pool was off to the left as you looked toward Hollywood. There was a huge dressing closet to the right of the door. Beyond that was the bathroom. I was in awe how he walked though his glass house naked, with complete and total confidence.

"I had it specially made, because I'm huge," he said with a grin, motioning toward the bed.

He certainly had an ego to match the rest of him. I wondered how many men had been in this bed. I did my best to shove the thought out of my head.

"Take off that shirt and come here." It was the only article of clothing left on my body.

I lay down next to him and tangled my legs in his. He ran his big fingers over my smooth, white body. The electricity seemed to have turned itself up. I stroked his short dark hair. It seemed to make him human. It was nothing like a woman, nothing on his body was. He in turn did the same to me, sticking his tongue in my ear and gently nibbling on my earlobe.

"Your hair is beautiful. I wish mine was this good," Alex said sincerely as he ran his fingers through it.

"I was thinking of cutting it off."

"Please don't."

My hair sometimes flopped down past my chin. I kept it jelled back most of the time, like a vampire. At 5'10" and a muscular 175, I always felt beefy and thick. Next to Alex, I felt like a twink. I'd just learned that word from cable.

cont'd

5. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He rolled me over on my stomach. He straddled me and let his cock brush against my ass crack. My GOD that made me hungry for it! He began massaging me with his big, strong hands. He did it like a professional.

"You do that like a pro."

"I learned in college, massaging other guys on the team. We used to take turns."

That put a picture in my head that could have been an amazing porno movie.

I learned while he was massaging me that he was a Tight End (really!) for one of the better NFL teams. NMBR88, DUH! Suddenly I reflected back and it all hit me...ads, television, magazines...holy shit! NOW I knew who he was! I was here with a larger than life, immortal stud everyone dreamed about. How could I not have made the connection with that gorgeous face and amazing body? I felt dense and now even more intimidated, if that was possible.

He massaged me from head to toe. I was like butter when he was finished. He spread himself out on top of me, covering my body but not putting his full weight on me.

"How much does a gladiator like you weigh?"

"You'll be scared if I tell you"

"Go ahead, scare me."

"At my last weigh in, I was 255."

"Are you planning on fucking me?"

"Absolutely"

"But how..."

"I'll be gentle and take my time."

"I know you will."

A slideshow of him fucking about a hundred other guys went through my head, a second a piece. I guess whatever he'd done before was fine, otherwise neither one of us would know what we were doing.

I didn't know how long I'd be around this fantasy man but while it lasted, I wanted him to make me his. For what seemed like an hour, he proceeded to slowly relax and caress me. His hands were big, strong and amazing. He kneaded me like dough.

"Let's take a break."

I could tell he wanted me to go down on him and I did. It wasn't easy. I doubt anyone had ever been able to suck the whole thing.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?," he asked suspiciously.

"No, your cock is the first that's ever been in my mouth."

I couldn't believe he asked me that. I guess I did it too well. I'm not sure if he believed me. He picked me up like I was a rag doll and plopped me on the bed. I clenched up in anticipation.

"Don't do that," he said.

He put his mouth to my ear.

"Before the weekend is up, you'll take my cock. Before the weekend is up, you'll take all of me."

I pondered this for a moment.

"If you say so."

"I say so."

Oh fuck, I thought. He's really going to do this!

"After I'm done with you, you'll beg for it."

It was like he was casting a strange spell over me. I wanted to beg for it, I knew I couldn't take it but he was somehow going to make it work. I was down for it.

"We should finish your conversion to the dark side. Tell me how much you want me."

"I've never wanted anyone this much in my life."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, yes I mean it. I'll do whatever you want."

"Even if it means that no other man will ever satisfy you?"

"Yes, I don't care what you have to do to me. I'm completely yours," I said with a gutteral voice.

I was enjoying his role play.

I didn't care if he inflicted some pain. He had so much strength that he could probably fuck me to death if he wanted to. I couldn't believe I just basically begged a virtual stranger who had the cock almost the size of a Louisville Slugger to fuck me.

I won't lie, even though he prepared me well, it hurt like hell as he slowly pushed himself into me. It felt like he was trying to shove a brick up my ass. He did take his time. He was gentle...at first.

"Tell me how you want it."

"I need you. Give me your cock...I'll do whatever you want."

These were things I wanted my girlfriend to say and she never did.

"You've turned into a little whore on me. You asked for it, prepare to get it," he growled.

Oh boy. I let the monster out of the cage.

"You're going to take the rest of me. I'm going to make you mine. You won't want anyone but me after tonight."

He was brainwashing me.

"Wait, I want to show you something first."

Outside was now dark and the room was lit so our reflection was pretty clear in the huge window. I was wrapped around the hottest man I'd ever seen. We looked beautiful together.

"That's so fucking hot," Alex growled with a lusty grin.

With that, he finished taking my virginity. It was earth shattering.

He rolled me over on my side and the light seemed to magically go out. I fell asleep in his arms. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I was in heaven. I hoped he felt the same way. He was everything I'd ever dreamed of and more. I already had it bad.

cont'd

6. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
  7. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I went through this and realized how many spelling errors were in it. I type very fast. Oops. I should have proofread it better before I posted it here.

8. Smartalk

Gold Member

I am finding it so hard to stop myself from cumming by the pure metal stimulation you have inflicted on me. Any chance of a threesome

9. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    I noticed many double type words like like but but its still fucking amazing. I completely want to see where this goes.

10. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for alerting me on the double type. I'll fix it. If you're down for it, this has a long way to go.

I'm posting this as I'm editing. Again, lots of punctuation inconsistencies. I'm fixing them as long as of course spellchecking this 75,000 word beast.

#10 AlexDB9, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  11. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Chapter 3-Enrique
    The next morning I woke up and light was streaming in the windows. The house was silent. As I gained consciousness, I was aware of my throbbing ass and was feeling totally spun and infatuated. There must have been a smile plastered on my face. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing man or a hotter time for my first. I felt like such a tramp! Apparently he'd disappeared.

Next to me on the bed were 2 remotes, both with post-it notes. One remote said "push this" and I did and curtains came out of hiding and shut over the windows. The second said "hit play." I did.

Oh my God, he'd taped it! There we were being filmed by 4 different cameras on constant rotation so I could see myself being fucked from 4 different angles. He was like a jungle cat, all over me, giving me the screwing of a lifetime. I looked like a total whore. I was sucking on his nipples, begging, writhing...and loving it! My expressions were priceless: a perfect blend of pain and ecstasy. This was possibly the best porn ever. I was riveted and the tape must have been 3 hours long. At the end, I couldn't believe he was slamming my virgin ass like that. I didn't think it was possible. I guess he knew what he was doing.

Nobody would believe an NFL star who looked like a god had just fucked me almost every way I could be fucked. It was awesome. I wondered how long he'd had the cameras. I pushed the thought out of my head.

The place was silent and therefore safe. I walked out into the house, expecting nobody to be there. I was surprised by a hot-looking guy with bitter eyes finishing dishes in the sink. I froze, wondering which way to go to hide my nakedness. Too late, he'd already seen me. He was a little taller than me with very full lips and smooth brown skin. He was shirtless with great pecs and abs. He was wearing white sweats. He had fairly short, black curly hair. A worn leather biker jacket was slung across a chair. He had a wrist band, probably from a rave or a circuit party. Cable taught me a lot. He also looked like he hadn't slept but still managed to be gorgeous in a cruel, worn sort of way. I was stark naked.

"Good morning" he said sarcastically.

"I'm Chad," I offered.

I was completely uncomfortable. I just wanted to run back into the bedroom and hide but was somehow frozen in place.

"I know who you are," replied the muscled Latino. "I guess he's into pretty white boys now," he said looking at my crotch, "healthy ones. Papi, you don't have to go and cover up, I've already seen it."

He walked closer, looking me up and down.

"Nice. I'd fuck you myself except after getting plowed by Alex all night, neither one of us would feel anything. como un vaso de agua," he laughed, with a devilish glint in his eye.

"You're probably right, I probably would be like fucking a glass of water," I said dismissively. I wasn't going to let this gorgeous, bitter creature get the best of me. "How old are you?" I implored. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"I'm 25, my name is Enrique and as of today, I'm going to disappear."

12. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Enrique looked older, probably because of his bitterness and too many late nights. His expression grew serious.

"He's picked you out. He means to keep you. You'll like it here but sometimes you'll be lonely. I'm nothing much, just a Chicano kid who broke out of a nice family; my father's a drug dealer and my mother's a whore."

Enrique pondered some more as if wondering how much he should tell.

"You really will be ruined for anyone else. There's no one else like him, I've looked. He's the total package. Un caballo hermoso con dinero."

It really saddened me that all someone would want from another human is for them to be rich and hot with a big dick. What happened to romance?

I suddenly realized what was happening. Alex had given Enrique the boot and....was I possibly slated to be the new boyfriend? It couldn't be, we just met yesterday.

"He's rich. I mean RICH. Play your cards right and he'll buy you a car, pay for college, give you money for a hot wardrobe, get you into the best clubs, fly you to Europe...anything you want. The price is...I've never met anyone who wants to fuck as much as he does."

It sounded great to me. I was slightly nauseated yet a turned on thinking of Alex fucking this dude. For a split second, I wanted...

"He's romantic though, all hearts and flowers. Not me! Just give 3 or 4 guys and a bottle of Tequila and I'm happy as a pig in shit. Ahhh, just kidding!"

I was trying to decide if he said it for shock value or if he was serious.

"Yeah, but he's all for love and romance...until he starts bringing guys home to fuck you. When he does that, you know it's over."

"Maybe for you, but I just met him. We'll see what happens. I was a virgin with guys until last night."

"I know, that's his biggest requirement. He wants to get you fresh and break you in himself. He wants to know it's been only him. I'm too old so he's trading me in."

Suddenly I felt sad for Enrique. Did Alex think he was used up and feel the need to get a newer, late model boy?

Enrique turned and looked straight at me, giving me his full attention.

"Ay dios mio you're hot! I wish I'd met you before he did. I'm just an average guy, not a fuckin' god like Alex, but you would have been fine being with me."

"You're very beautiful."

"You really think so...?" Enrique trailed off, looking into a wall mirror. Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I quickly pushed him away as soon as I realized what he was doing.

"Papi, don't push me away. Your lips say no, no but tu chorizo says yes, yes," he said, looking down at my dick with a grin.

I admit it, he gave me a semi. There was something irresistible about Enrique.

"You're just trying to fuck things up for me."

"Maybe. I still think you're hot and you deserve better. It's not all about money, big houses and a fancy lifestyle. You're too young to be pinned down like that. Take my advice, go fuck some more guys. I've done all that, now I'm going to go look for real love."

"I don't believe you. I don't think you've ever wanted love."

"Believe it baby, I want the real thing."

Just as Enrique finished the sentence, Alex burst through the door. He became furious as soon as he saw us talking. For a moment he frightened me.

"I thought I told you to get your shit and get out of here TODAY!"

13. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "I was just leaving papi," snipped Enrique sarcastically, not the least bit afraid.

I pondered the situation for a moment. Enrique was the red hot Latino boy people drooled over. Why was Alex throwing him out? Maybe it was the ice in Enrique's veins. Alex's former housemate made me very uncomfortable, but at the same time...

"He's been stealing from me. I gave him everything...a Jaguar he wrapped around a tree when he was loaded, paid for his college and he stopped going, got him into hot clubs where he'd disappear and pop up with guys who always seemed to have their hands on his ass, flew him to Greece last spring...and he's stealing from me. Not only that, I came home at the end of the season after being gone 3 months and walk into our bedroom and 3 of my so-called "friends" were taking turns fucking him!"

Now I wondered.

"To top it off, he's been putting my money up his nose! I can't stand druggies. He can go back to South Gate to live with his whore of a mother!"

Alex was red with veins popping out of his head. With his stature, he scared me. I heard a door slam, a car roar to life and then peel out in the drivewereway.

"That little bitch took my Aston Martin!" He said flinging open the front door just in time to see NMBR88 disappear down the driveway.

He picked up the phone and immediately reported it stolen. He had hookups in the LAPD he said, plus he had Lo jack. Alex suddenly teared up and sat down. I pulled him closer and he buried his head in my chest. I put my arms around him.

"I think he's got a boyfriend. When I was paying his charge card, there were a bunch of motels on it. I always find short red hairs on his clothes. What did I do to deserve this?"

"So I'm the rebound fuck? Or am I here to make him jealous?"

Alex sat bolt upright.

"Whoa there boy! We just hooked up yesterday and had one hell of an amazing fuck last night. There were no hidden motives. I thought you were hot! You're different and sweet as hell, not to mention I wanted to fuck your ass."

Alex grinned and got over his gloom in an instant.

"I didn't know he'd still be here. He was supposed to be gone yesterday morning. When I ran into him in the hall right before you got here, I joked that he should clean up the dishes. I think he did it for spite...he said something about me always wanting a wetback maid."

There was proof that someone could be in the house without being seen or heard.

"He told me you were trading him in for a younger model. He told me you made him fuck his friends. He seems really bitter. He said he was a virgin when you met him."

"That lying whore! I never put a gun to his head to fuck anyone. That fuckin' slutty bottom wants as much cock as he can get! His ass is like a vacuum cleaner! When I met Enrique, he was picking up guys coming out of the dirty bookstore and giving them blowjobs for 10 bucks a piece. One of my friends had been screwing him and got tired of him. He had no place to go. He gave me his sob story, looked at me with those big brown eyes, and I let him move into the guest room. He'd probably been pounded by 200 guys before I rescued him. I felt sorry for him as his mom kicked him out when he told her he was gay. He was only 17 when I met him and I didn't touch him for over a year, I swear. He's not even my type but he kept after me until I caved in. There's something about him, like he puts a spell on you. Everyone wants to fuck him. I outta kill that ungrateful little prick. I'm sorry he was here to fill your head with poison."

Alex ran his fingers through his hair.

"He's 3 classes from getting his bachelor's degree. He stayed in school after he came to live with me. He's smart. I had to pull some strings to get him into UCLA but he'll never finish unless he kicks the drugs. I think he just used college to meet guys."

I looked at him seriously.

"He kissed me."

Alex looked away from me out the window at the city below. His chest seemed to inflate.

"He told me he thought I was hot and he wishes he'd met me before you did but now you've ruined me for everyone else and I wouldn't be able to feel him."

Alex burst out with uproarious laughter.

"He's still a good whore after all these years! You're naive. He read you inside of a minute and told you exactly what you wanted to hear. Knowing you, you're the noble type and pushed him away. I know how he is. He's vicious. As for fucking, you could have nailed him, but he fucks like a whore, no emotion. He's never made love in his life. I never have with him. Still, he kept me company."

Alex got serious and dropped his voice.

"That's still not enough to deal with betrayal and theft. I don't know what I could have possibly done to deserve it."

Alex looked like he got an idea.

"I know you're not sure if you should believe me. I'll prove what I said."

He lead me to the bedroom and pulled out a velvet lined box. Inside were a few labeled video tapes. He put one in.

"This may be shocking but there's a reason I'm showing it to you. Sit down and watch."

We sat on the bed. I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. There was the rolling 4-camera thing again. Enrique was on the bed, a hungry bottom. 3 guys were taking turns fucking him. He looked like he was high on drugs. There was one average looking guy, one was a really cute young blond with a buzz cut and a swimmers build and the third one looked like a linebacker who was generously endowed. The average looking guy was complaining that Enrique was laying there like he was dead. Enrique said "your dick's too small." In Enrique's defense it did look pretty small. Enrique motioned to the hung guy and before you knew it, he was taking on both of them at the same time. What a slut! He looked like he was about to cum when Alex burst through the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? GET YOUR CLOTHES ON YOU LITTLE SLUT! And you 3, get the fuck out of my house, I never want to see any of you again! If you ever come back, I'll show your wives the tape that was just made!" He said motioning to the jocks.

"Honest Alex, Enrique said you were cool with it," said the oldest jock as he dashed out the door.

"Of course he did."

Alex shut off the tape.

"See? See what a lying little whore he is?"

I was shocked. This was too much for me. My head was pounding and I felt like I was going to puke. I didn't want to know about these things. My emotions shut off completely.

"Alex, this has been great but..."

Alex looked alarmed.

"Please don't go. All this happened before I met you. That tape was over a year ago. It was all supposed to be over. I'm sorry Enrique released his poison on you. I know this was too much for you, I just wanted to clear myself. I'll make it up to you".

"This blew me away. I don't know anything about this world. The closest I'd been was jerking off with my friend Luis when we were 14. This isn't my scene. I'm just a simple, quiet guy who believes in romance."

"What you saw on the tape is Enrique, not me. You saw me throw him out of my house. I threw him out of my heart a long time ago."

Alex then took me in his big, strong arms and kissed me.

"I believe in romance too."

14. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    (This is a short chapter I may meld with another. I threw most of it out.)

Chapter 4-Groove Lounge

"I lied earlier." Alex said with a sideways glance.

"When I see something I want, I go after it. You amazed me. I've got a 6th sense about these things. Hang out here a while. I think we could be good together. Let's just stay in the moment. I don't want to scare you off with this stupid shit. I shouldn't have shown you that tape."

"I'm wishing you hadn't but I'm glad you did. Enrique's a real witch."

Alex kneeled on the floor in front of where I was sitting.

"I'm not some psycho who asks someone for a commitment after knowing someone 24 hours. I may have a different job than some people, look different on the outside and be a real fuckin' perv in the bedroom but I'm really just a simple guy who only wants one man, not men, just one man. I don't see the point in fucking a bunch of guys when I just want one. That tape makes me as sick as it makes you. I'd hate to see you go through that and get jaded. I'd hate to see that world get ahold of you and put your light out."

Alex looked at me with serious concern.

"Hang out here, no strings, no expectations. I've never been this attracted to anyone in my life."

"Isn't that my line?"

"I'm serious."

Alex hugged me again. It wasn't sexual. He then tipped my face up to his and kissed me, slowly and tenderly. He lead me out of the bedroom to another room I'd never seen. We walked past a room with an open door. The white carpet was stained, some of the furniture was broken and there were full ashtrays everywhere. It stood in sharp contrast to the rest of the house.

"We've had separate bedrooms for 3 years. That furniture was worth over 100 grand."

Alex suddenly looked older.

"I'll never put myself in a position to be used like that again, but I'll never give up hope on true love either. I still haven't found it, I never have. I've only been used."

"You will Alex. Someone will appreciate you and love you. You're the total package and you have a good heart. I can read people too."

For a moment, I thought it could be me. I forced the thought from my mind. He seemed affected by what I said. For a second, he looked at me like a little boy.

Alex lead me into a room I hadn't seen yet. It was fairly small with groove-lounge decoration and large, horizontal mid-century furniture, but different from the artsy stuff in the rest of the house. It had a green motif with textured wallpaper, an over-sized green vinyl Danish sofa and chairs, a couple black light photos, a disco ball and a vintage console stereo.

"It works and so does the tube TV. This room is somewhere I come to get in touch with my real self, not Alex the football star or Alex the dude on the billboard or Alex who takes a fake date to the Emmy's."

He lay down behind me and held me close. I felt him getting hard. He reached around the front of my baggy shorts and grabbed my cock as he kissed me gently yet passionately. He slowly, carefully pulled off my shorts and removed my shirt. I was still commando.

"You're so beautiful," he said, looking at my dick.

With that, he went down on me again. Oh...my...god. He'd magically become nude from the waist down. His shirt went flying across the room. I still couldn't believe how massive he was.

"You want to fuck me again, don't you?"

"Yeah, and I'm going to."

He looked in my eyes and I knew that whatever he was going to do, he'd do it to me gently.

"I don't want to hurt you."

This time it was different. He kissed me tenderly as he slowly screwed me. I loved it.

"I think we could have something."

"Are you sure you aren't just talking about my ass?"

"Well, partly. We could have this all the time."

15. AlexDB9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I couldn't believe it. I was getting nailed by a famous football jock who was a walking sex god and he wanted to get involved with me after picking me up on the beach only yesterday and I'd become a slutty cock whore in 24 hours. Before I knew it and to my amazement, I was taking it like a pro. I fought the feeling that I was falling in love with him. I tried to tell myself he was just a rich, hot, famous stud who was giving me the work-over of a lifetime and to enjoy it while it lasted.

"Look over your shoulder."

I saw the two of us melted together, reflected in a huge smoked mirror. We were an incredible contrast and we looked amazing together.

"You're so fucking hot. I still can't believe this is happening."

I'd never talked like that before.

He grinned his Cheshire Cat grin, then took a deep breath.

"You should go break up with your girlfriend today."

I took a long pause. We'd been together for 2 years. Even though we didn't get along, I knew she'd take it hard. I decided then and there that would do it today and I'd do it quickly and painlessly. For the last several months, I'd been maintaining a little back house in Hollywood and staying with her less and less. All my stuff was already out of her place except a couple changes of clothes and a toothbrush.

"I'm not telling you to do it because you met me, I'm telling you because you've wanted to do it for ages."

"I'm gonna do it. I've cheated on her with you and I don't believe in cheating. I'd sure like to see you again so I have to do it."

"Look, I was the first guy you've ever been with. Are you sure you want to keep doing this?"

"I've always been too much of a coward. I don't know what I am, but I know this is what I've wanted for a long time. If I get a hard on when I see a good looking guy, that says something, right? I've never had anything in my life feel this good."

Alex got serious and measured his words carefully.

"Chad, do you know how old I am?"

I shook my head.

"In a few days I'm having a party. I'm turning 30. You probably think that's ancient."

"No, I don't. You are young and hot as far as I'm concerned. I've never really gotten along with people my own age anyway. They never got me."

Alex looked at the floor.

"The important thing is if we're going to see each other, do we have anything in common? Do we have anything to talk about out of bed?"

"We haven't had a problem so far. Let me save you the trouble. I hate football. There it is. I think some football players are hot but that's it. I watch baseball for the same reason I watch football."

Alex looked miffed.

"I'm obsessed with hot cars. I want to travel. I like fine food. I love architecture such as this place, looks like a genuine, one of a kind modernist architectural. I bet you wouldn't think a 22 year-old would know that."

"So far 4 out of 5, go on."

"I don't like self-righteous people. Don't worry about me being a kid, you can take me anywhere. I can wear a tux, use all the silverware, know which staff to tip how much, make any kind of reservations under the sun and I can detail the fuck out of a car. I love music. I can sing and play 3 instruments. I can act and did a little modeling. I can play soccer. I love animals. I'm all for the environment but I'm not a Nazi about it. I'm not political but hold my own in discussions."

Alex got a cute expression and looked at me with widened eyes.

"I love to go to crappy theaters and see old movies. I love the way used book stores smell. I'm crazy about swap meets and vintage stores. I love coffee and sidewalk cafes. I'm sentimental. I love junk food. I speak 2 1/2 languages. I've had 3 majors in college. I love to work out alone, weight training is my favorite. Workout buddies only distract me. I love to drive too fast but don't let myself most of the time. I think about the past too much. I usually like people more than they like me. I hate vanilla perfume, oil or candles. I'm just as comfortable in a $1000 Italian suit as I am a t-shirt and jeans. I jerk off every day. I can't handle dishonest people and don't understand why they lie. If someone doesn't bathe every day, I see it as a character defect. I'm an elitist snob and can't deal with stupidity or people who refuse to better themselves."

"Whew!" gushed Alex. "I can't believe how alike we are."

"Your turn."

"I hate phony people. I think most people aren't genuine. I don't make friends easily, every one either wants to fuck me or hang out with Alex Alexandrei or both. I hate people who won't take no for an answer. I can't stand people who are ungrateful. I hate people who get gorgeous, original architectural homes and 'update' them. I love original modernist furniture but don't mind well done knockoffs if someone can't afford the real thing. Art has to be original or I won't have it at all. I love chocolate cake. I love cars and my taste goes from from Isotta Franchetti to muscle cars to Ferrari's. I like anything interesting, fast or preferably both. I love fresh fruit and eat tons of it, especially pineapple. Go look in my fridge, it's always in there. I can't stand slutty guys. It's a huge turnoff. I don't like hairy ones either. I'm a city boy but I like my privacy. My favorite color is black and I've owned nothing but black cars except for 1 red one. I only use black ink. I hate the boonies. I love New York City but I can't stay for too long at a time. My idea of nature is the beach. I too love used book stores and can be comfortable in a tux or jeans. I love sidewalk cafes and coffee. Vintage stores rock. I jerk off every day too."

"So except for the football, we're the same person."

to be continued...

16. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    I am loving this. I don't understand the psychological thriller part quite yet but am loving this story.

17. cachondo

cachondo New Member

absolutely fantastic. I am really ernjoying the story and your writing...I want more...:)

18. Awsome09

Awsome09 New Member

Great story! This is turning out to be the best one I've read so far! Keep up the great work. :D

19. salsfe

salsfe New Member

Please continue!

20. choppedliver

choppedliver New Member

I'm hooked! Please go on as i've been waiting for a "love" story! Sex stories are nice but a love story with sex is HOT.

Draft saved Draft deleted