Let me tell you what happened yesterday...

Pervert_Angel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello dear LPSGs ladies.

Let me share an experience me and my wife had yesterday.

We had GREAT sex, better than our average, reached our climax with her lying face down over the bed, she lifted her body a bit and I was able to penetrate her with great speed and power, until she came and also did I, right after her.

She said and I felt it was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced, which pleased me a lot.

Besides all the emotional stuff, do you also reach intense orgasms with deep and intense penetration, especially doggystyle? If so, that happens due to the the depth or because of the friction generated in the entrance of the vagina? Or maybe both?

I ask that only by curiosity and will to understand different overviews of your orgasm.

Thank you for your time.
P.A..

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's no combination of maneuvers that will guarantee an intense Earth shattering orgasm. There's no position which assures a specific physical reaction.

I'll just say, the planets align when they do... The lack of predictability is part of the excitement.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday? mmmm.........I do cherish fully enjoy 'diversity'---lol!

My 'yesterday' I was fixated on a certain cock---and it's owner. A very good friend, understands me very well---and---bonus!---accepts me as I am, enjoys me and does not EVER get threatened, possessive or want more than I care to give.

The cock in question is 'two hands and a mouthful' , never gets much below 'limber' no matter how long the session and is---frankly---delicious! mmmmmmmmmmm

My 'fixation' was entirely oral. I visited mr. cock on 4 separate occasions thru out the day----he came once and I many times.......

Later, I shaved his whole area and rubbed lotion in. ' Worshipping' would be an apt description.

I became even more submissive. At bedtime, a short strong silver chain was produced, I was tethered by the neck to Mr cock and balls. I was instructed very forcefully to maintain oral contact----and did so thruout the night. (I awoke once and cock was not in my mouth. Unfortunately (or not! grin....) owner awake just then. Chain was removed, I was made to kneel, legs spread, hands cuffed to ankles, and I was 'face beaten' with mr cock. harder than you'd think---upper lip is kinda puffed up today....mmmm------finally caught it with my mouth, (got some precum-----mmm-------) which made me come----again----my bonds were released, and I was 'retethered'----which made me come,, again............

I can deepthroat very well---I loved feeling his hot wetness shooting again and again, nuts pressed firmly against my chin.........

Neither myself or cock owner ever so much as touched my genitals or even breasts. Yesterday was all about domination, cock worshipping, control, servitude----and I came numberless times.

I have times when I am like totally 'supersexed', I have friends can read me very well----and I do cherish the occasions when everything aligns...........mmm

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never really analyzed it like you seem to be asking to any degree, but with my husband doggy style has always been a favorite for me. Maybe it isn't always earth shattering but at least generally enjoyable 95% of the time. That can be said of a lot of positions though.