Let out ALL the cum?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Aug 10, 2009.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I heard or read somewhere that when a man cums, he should allow ALL of the cum to leave his penis. He should not "hold back" any of it to let it remain in his scrotum or in his penis because it may tend to get "backed up" and this is not good.

Has anyone else heard this? Is there any validity to this idea?

I'd like to hear your views on this. Thanks! :smile:

2. eurotop40

Gold Member

The cum will not stay in the scrotum for sure, rather in the seminal vescicles.

3. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

How does one hold back? Like within 5-10 minutes after I've ejaculated and my dick's gone limp I always leak the leftover - the last bits that didn't quite come out if you like - and occasionally leaving noticeable wet spot on my underwear should I have progressed as far as getting dressed by then. Does that constitute "letting all the cum out"?

4. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Once the reflex ejaculation begins it is all but next to impossible to stop it but I have heard that some people literally squeeze their cocks so tight that stops it. Eurotop40 is correct, well, approximately 60% of your semen come is produced and stored in your seminal vesicles. Approximately 40% comes from your prostate gland. Despite the millions of sperm in each ejaculation, it makes up very, very little of your semen. Your cowper's glands make up the rest. If you stop it, it simply gets reabsorbed into your body. I would think the only "danger" in stopping "mid-stream" would be prostate congestion leading to an enlarged prostate.

Best to let your body do its natural thing.

5. tieguy15

tieguy15 Member

Albums:
    maybe he was talking about ruined or minimal orgasm. i know by personal experience that a ruined orgasm lefts you still horny and frustrated.

Draft saved Draft deleted