Let the Love Flow...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EnglishGentleman said:
I know Bideford! I've ancestors of my own that lived there about 230 years ago!

Is it nice EG??

I've only been to Oxfordshire and Surrey. I've always wanted to have a Devon - Cornwall sojourn. The accent is so different there from what I've heard.

.. by the way the ancestral surname is Coffin. (I kid you not)

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a lovely part of the UK. I grew up here, but spent the last 15 years living in various other parts of England & Wales, and ended up back here so it must have something going for it! Climate's mild for the UK and some of the most lovely scenery. The city I live in has HUGE historical ties with the US and many visitors from your shores get quite overwhelmed at the sheer antiquity in parts of the city. And yes the accent's quite distinctive.

Oh and the Coffin family are a significant part of Bideford's history possibly with royal ties down the line. There's even a monument to one of them in St Andrew's Church in Alwington and their line has been traced back to the 14th Century.

And that sorts out my compliment too.... You are of noble descent, mon brave!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EnglishGentleman said:
Oh and the Coffin family are a significant part of Bideford's history possibly with royal ties down the line. There's even a monument to one of them in St Andrew's Church in Alwington and their line has been traced back to the 14th Century.

And that sorts out my compliment too.... You are of noble descent, mon brave!

You support my dad's contention. Thanks but I hear I'm "wrong side of the blanket"! My father says Portledge Manor near Brixton is tied in with them too.

note to other posters: Sorry to be so off topic!

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
I dont' know much about u english gentleman, But I can say, I am a huge fan of accents, and If u are acutally british, I think we may get along well.
Now if you all will excuse me, I am off to the loo and then going for a spot of tea with the govnor:biggrin1:

For us Americans, he just said he needed to take a piss

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I miss this thread. It really promoted a bit of loving from other members at the site. Basically, you just say positive comments about the poster above. Vinny is a wise man.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I miss this thread. It really promoted a bit of loving from other members at the site. Basically, you just say positive comments about the poster above. Vinny is a wise man.

I never knew this thread existed. Thanks for bumping it.

I've always appreciated your romantic nature, JB. Time after time your posts reminded me that love is what makes life joyous. Thanks.

That and your hot avatar. :biggrin1:

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MB is my long time favorite. Her cool wit, sensual personality, and charmingly fluid writing are things I have always looked forward to reading.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A wise man indeed.. hmmph. Don't know about that, but I'm a great lay.

*fondles JB's balls & MBs boobies*

THough you clown around Vinny I believe you are a man of many talents and are a blessing to those around you. I am glad you let us experience your warmth here. I wish you would more often! On top of being gorgeous! :biggrin1: