Let Your Sack Hang Low For Your Lady This Winter Season!

KihelHeim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm by no means an expert on anything, I simply enjoy sharing my experience, and learning tips and techs from others. Still learning where on what board to post so please bear with me. Heres to the guys who's lady loves a fat sack slapping they poon when they smash it!!
So winter is among us and with that low temp deez nuts like to tighten up, and I dont like that. I do wear weighted rings (one or two) often around house or during the summer time out, but not too lengthy of a time, cant waddle like a duck with a swinging sack everywhere lol. But besides wearing my winter layers like thermals , long John's ect, keeping them toasty, I've found this stretchy simple clear ring, OXBALLS. Normally I've only used it for keeping my sack out of pump during my cocksercises, but warning this bad boy out all day is comfort, keeps them low, and feels quite pleasurable. Just a recommendation for the fellas with lady's who want that manly sack beating them down. Merry holidays and happy 2020!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I'm by no means an expert on anything, I simply enjoy sharing my experience, and learning tips and techs from others. Still learning where on what board to post so please bear with me. Heres to the guys who's lady loves a fat sack slapping they poon when they smash it!!
So winter is among us and with that low temp deez nuts like to tighten up, and I dont like that. I do wear weighted rings (one or two) often around house or during the summer time out, but not too lengthy of a time, cant waddle like a duck with a swinging sack everywhere lol. But besides wearing my winter layers like thermals , long John's ect, keeping them toasty, I've found this stretchy simple clear ring, OXBALLS. Normally I've only used it for keeping my sack out of pump during my cocksercises, but warning this bad boy out all day is comfort, keeps them low, and feels quite pleasurable. Just a recommendation for the fellas with lady's who want that manly sack beating them down. Merry holidays and happy 2020!!!
Tried leather ball stretchers?

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I LOVE them!!
Easy to put on; easy to take off!
Wear them often work and play!
I always had low hangers but wanted mine lower.
Start with a width that feels comfortable with a bit of pull.
After awhile it will begin to sting; remove rest and then re put on.
When you can wear it for long periods of time with no stinging, it's time to get a wider one.
I now wear 5" wide comfortably- time for wider!
Try them!

Reactions: Idreamfilthy