Let's all bash the Bishop ...

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Tom Butler, the elderly Bishop of Southwark had an enjoyably drunk night out at the Irish Embassy followed by getting in a complete stranger's car, throwing out the car owner's baby toys, refusing to leave when confronted by the owners.
He then fell flat ,knocking his head and fled leaving his bible, cross and sundry other personal items in the back of the car ...
Bad enough perhaps, the next day he reported he had been mugged and robbed of said items. The Police duly investigated !
He refuses to (a) apologise and (b) to resign.
Butler has previously been scathing of others with drink problems .
You can see why so many people are deserting the church in droves ...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In the U.S. he'd check himself into a rehab center and have his lawyer announce that he is sorry if anyone misinterpreted the situation.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn and for a minute I thought this was about names for masturbation lol. Mind u i think this type of bishop bashing is much more fun lol.

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the U.S. he'd check himself into a rehab center and have his lawyer announce that he is sorry if anyone misinterpreted the situation.
Don't forget - he'd have to tell us all about some trauma he encountered as a child which made him so screwed up. :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't forget - he'd have to tell us all about some trauma he encountered as a child which made him so screwed up. :rolleyes:
Isn't it every person's moral obligation to perpetrate upon others, those things which he claims destroyed his life?

My daddy beat me, that's why I beat my chilluns.

Both my parents were passed out drunk at 4pm every day, that's why I drink.

My priest molested me, so I became a priest and molested parishoners.

Sounds perfectly fine to me.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't it every person's moral obligation to perpetrate upon others, those things which he claims destroyed his life?

My daddy beat me, that's why I beat my chilluns.

Both my parents were passed out drunk at 4pm every day, that's why I drink.

My priest molested me, so I became a priest and molested parishoners.

Sounds perfectly fine to me.

Hmm, isn't that the American way? Blame others for your own
fuck ups ? :confused:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Tom Butler, the elderly Bishop of Southwark had an enjoyably drunk night out at the Irish Embassy followed by getting in a complete stranger's car, throwing out the car owner's baby toys, refusing to leave when confronted by the owners.
He then fell flat ,knocking his head and fled leaving his bible, cross and sundry other personal items in the back of the car ...
Bad enough perhaps, the next day he reported he had been mugged and robbed of said items. The Police duly investigated !
He refuses to (a) apologise and (b) to resign.
Butler has previously been scathing of others with drink problems .
You can see why so many people are deserting the church in droves ...

The latest news on The very Reverent Tom Butler is that he is having extensive medical tests and thinks he may have amnesia ...
So we were all wrong to assume he was pissed as a newt then !