Let's all get ...

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen, JC8.. just picked up a 12 pack of lager!! Enjoying a nice cold one as I type. While I'm at it, gonna pop in Powerage by AC/DC!!!!!

"Beer is the cause of and solution to all of life's problems"... -Homer J. Simpson

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." -Dave Barry

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amen, JC8.. just picked up a 12 pack of lager!! Enjoying a nice cold one as I type. While I'm at it, gonna pop in Powerage by AC/DC!!!!!

"Beer is the cause of and solution to all of life's problems"... -Homer J. Simpson

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." -Dave Barry

Just remember; too many 12 packs can to your 6 pack into a party 7!

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just remember; too many 12 packs can to your 6 pack into a party 7!
Oh, I know - a 12 pack will last me a few DAYS.. can't drink like I used to - and no, I ain't drivin!! :smile: I just got back into fitness and just dropped 35 lbs., so I'm gonna go easy, believe me!! just need something to go with this pizza - :cool:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I learnt a long time ago the side effects from drinking and posting. its a dangerous combination. You will always read what you wrote the next day, feel like an ass and have someone to apologize to

But I can't stop doing it, please help me!!!!!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many people here can honestly say that they have never been drunk?

I will be 59 shortly and if you took all of the beer, chocolate liqueur and wine that I have had over my lifetime it would not fill an 8 ounce glass. The chocolate liqueur was at the end season party for the people that worked in and near the back country of the High Sierras. The area was only open sometime in May to maybe October due to snow and an unmaintained road over a high pass. The packer was quite a character and he thought it would be funny to get me drunk, he finally convinced me to take a drink, I would only try something where I couldn't taste the alcohol and the barkeep mixed chocolate liqueur in orange juice of all things, I drank one with no affect and they finally convinced me to have another of the same, to no affect. There must not have been very much alcohol in the drinks because it had no effect.