Let's all laugh at england !!!!

Tbh, I'm a bit disappointed, but...we might as well get over it. No point looking like a bunch of sad losers, lol.

Good luck to Russia n Qatar - and we'll see them there when we qualify. :D

After that, might aswell bid ourselves for 2030 or something...mebbe a joint England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland bid? And we'll bloody well win it next time. :p

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One answer is we "get over it". Probably sound counsel from Joll.

The other answer is that we look closely at the evidence available. The Sun (Sat) goes with the names of seven who said they were voting for England and didn't, while today (Fri) The Sun implies that some took bribes. Panorama clearly had some evidence of wrongdoing. If we as a nation are sure that they did indeed take bribes and can find some evidence - and I suspect every newspaper and the BBC would help with what they've got - then we have grounds to issue arrest warrants. We can do it under our "universal jurisdiction" (any crime by any national wherever committed my be tried in the UK). Extradition to the UK would follow if the seven set foot in EU, presumably USA, most Commonwealth countries, some others. It would certainly be a significant inconvenience to these very rich men.

It would also send a powerful message to Russia.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
One of the supposedly corrupt and suspended former FIFA members will go to law. If he succeeds the vote actually will be invalid.
Pretty funny that the corrupt dude can save the world, isn't it? ;)