"Let's be friends first."

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is "Friends first" still code for "Friends first, last, and everything in between. Ain't no way you're getting any"?

Rob:

When I say, "Friends First", I might be doing so with a guy who has a bit of a rep and I want him to "prove" that he is interested in me as a person and not as a piece of tail. But that's just me.

On the other hand, when I'm not interested in dating someone who is interested in me, I usually say that I have a boyfriend already or that we just got back together or whatever.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This could be a good thing. Some women want to know you first before sleeping with you. If they want to get to know you first, then it could be a sign that she wants to invest time into you and your relationship together. Not everyone just jumps into bed right away. If you can see yourself in a long term relationship with this woman, stick it out. It will be well worth the wait.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm likely to make friends I can be sexually intimate with.

Sex with someone I don't know well can be okay. Sex with someone I've had practice with and had time to learn about is mindblowing. Why would I choose the first when I could be developing something that leads to the second?

That's my 2 cents worth anyway.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I never had a female friend that I wanted to fuck and didn't, even if it took years. If it's not instant lust then you need to build up the relationship to the point where you say 'why not?' and she agrees. True example: have known a much younger woman first at work then outside for four years. Was hard first time I saw her but didn't do anything. I'm married so I need to take opportunities when they present, when I'm away from home or have a spare afternoon. Over time have got to know her well - she got married in the interim - and eventually after a dinner last week, away from home, I asked her if she wanted to come back to my hotel room. She did and we had the most amazing night, releasing all the pent-up desire I had for her and apparently she had for me. I gave her pussy what she said was the best she'd ever had and it's certainly up in the top 10 as far as I'm concerned. . Now I plan to fuck her regularly. A friend, yes, but a fuck buddy too.