Let's be honest

Shenlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe most hung guys do say size matters. What I think you are misunderstanding is that bigger isn't always better. You know how much it sucks when you hurt someone you actually care about? Like actually hurt them?
Not every girl likes getting their cervix rammed. (I originally didn't think any girl liked it as every girl I wasn't careful with was quick to let me know things weren't ok, but I've learned different from the ladies here)

deeperthanyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does of course, though only to a certain extent. I can't speak for gay men as I am not gay but for straight guys if you are more than micro you should be okay. I am on the larger size but no way huge in my opinion. I have only had one woman who was a size queen who really was into my cock size. I have even had it the other way around where the one girl and I didn't have sex comfortably because I irritated her too much. That was no fun at all. Good sex is good sex and you need chemistry and both have the right sized parts to match.

Reactions: keenobserver

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would say what we have here is a classic case of "The grass is always greener on the other side", but the issue is actually far more complicated. Because of the mentality of our society--"Bigger is better" or more in general is better--and man found to be complaining of having a big cock is seen as a whiner, regardless of whether his qualms are legitimate or not. On the other hand, underhung individuals such of yourself have your feelings of inadequacy compounded by a society that says you're not good enough and had been taught to pity you as lacking.

I must admit, I'm guilty of this pity toward smaller guys, but I'm doubt m stopping because it doesn't help. It only reinforces the idea that a small cock more of a disability than it is.

If we're being honest, then let's be fully so. I have a big dick. Great. It does nothing to help me do my job out keep my grades up, doesn't make me a better person, and is not some gift from God or nature. You have an average dick from what I can see--call it small if you want. It may affect your relationships with women or men who are unable to fully think outside of themselves and see it only as an obstacle or a liability, but it does not debilitate you. It does not detract from your skills or talents that actually contribute to your survival and well-being or that of society.

Does size matter? Of course it does. We're human: we attribute meaning to everything. Should you let it hold you down or back. No.

phallic_deity86

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just freaking say it. Having a cock like that sucks. Let's be honest here! I'm so tired of hung guys patronizing us smaller guys saying oh it doesn't matter. Try having a cock like that for a day. How would you feel?
If it was only for a day, I'd be ok with it. But I'd start to miss my big guy after a while.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just freaking say it. Having a cock like that sucks. Let's be honest here! I'm so tired of hung guys patronizing us smaller guys saying oh it doesn't matter. Try having a cock like that for a day. How would you feel?

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't care, because of my understanding of the societal forces I mentioned earlier. If it was possible (and you didn't mind the difference of color that may be present), I'd trade with you if it would make you feel better about yourself.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first or second question out of a gay guy's mouth is how big are you?

Well maybe this is part of why I prefer to identify as homosexual rather than gay. There is a guy I'm somewhat interested in who I've been on the phone with for several hours over the past few days; we actually have discussed circumcision, but after all that time we still haven't discussed dick size. That's pretty far removed from "first or second question".

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm being 100% straight with you here. I don't know you and I therefore have nothing invested in making you feel good out of sympathy. If I only had negative things to say I could just not say anything, and that is actually what I would do.

Caveat: my length is above average, but not sufficiently so that I identify as hung.

That said, while pic #2 does make you look a bit on the small side, pics #1 and #3 make it look close to average. And regarding its other qualities it looks like a yummy cock. And your body overall looks pretty hot. And if I found you to be a decent person with whom I had good chemistry, I'd definitely fool around with you.

Even though I'm drawn to large penises and enjoy them, I'm far from hung up on them and size is not even among the top 10 most important qualities for me matching with someone.

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would I feel.. Hmm.. Well I don't know because I don't have your cock. I am happy with who I am, despite all of my insecurities. I think if I had your cock I would still be the same. Perhaps it would not even bother me, I don't know.

neo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've come across people on here who continue to aggressively disbelieve people saying there is nothing wrong with their cock size, so I get the feeling you're not going to believe me but...

It looks like you have a great cock. The length is good, it is thick, and the angle (pointing up) and shape are good.
I would be very happy if I got a guy naked and found a hard cock like this. It wouldn't enter my mind to think it was small or be critical about it.
Maybe that's a different thing to being happy with your own cock, but I can't see why your cock would cause you any problems - easily big enough to fit in your fist and have a proper wank.
Some guys do have small cocks, you don't. I would guess you're average.
Using the pics on this site may not make you feel average but they are predominantly of big dicks.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the other day i was camming with a grey, quuite senior and wise man here and when i told him that i wished to be bigger he told me the funniest thing i ever read about bigger cocks: "don't wish for big, big cocks are just a pain in the ass"....

I had a really good laugh about it and only later i realized there's a bit of truth in it probably for me... A big size is not always and for anyone "better" man... We all have what we have and we better make the best out of it and unless you are fishing for sph here, i think you have to yet find that out for yourself.... Be happy with what you have and enjoy that it get's hard and happy for many people...

Oh, and I should also tell you that many guys specifically confirm to me that yes, they think i look smaller or maybe average - but they would still want to make out with me, how hot is that?? LOL