Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I want one just like it! :p

I’ve attached my review of my favorite pump. I hope video reviews are acceptable. :emoji_sweat_smile: As well as my rather meager collection of toys. View attachment 28956691
What's the name of the pump and where did u get it?

Reactions: STWW

STWW

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Does it need a seal at the bottom at all to work and do you need to be shaved fully?

Nope, you don’t need a seal/sleeve to make it operate... I use it without my sleeve often.. but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t help things fit more snugly.

In the past, I’ve had pussy or mouth sleeves and that fit even more snugly. The less girthy you are at the base of your dick... the more you’ll need a proper sleeve or seal.

The same can be said for shaving. It will fit a lot more smoothly if you’re clean-shaven or trimmed. Hair can get trapped between the tube and your skin and that lets air escape the vacuum tube. If you apply more lube, it can make a tighter seal and compensate for the hair.

The idea is that the tiny spaces that are created by hair, allow air to escape, and are instead replaced by lubricant, thus giving a tight seal.

I’ve been letting my bush grow because I’m tired of shaving and I must admit that I haven’t gotten sealed in nearly as tight as I did when I was smooth-shaven.

Hope that helps! :blush:

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nope, you don’t need a seal/sleeve to make it operate... I use it without my sleeve often.. but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t help things fit more snugly.

In the past, I’ve had pussy or mouth sleeves and that fit even more snugly. The less girthy you are at the base of your dick... the more you’ll need a proper sleeve or seal.

The same can be said for shaving. It will fit a lot more smoothly if you’re clean-shaven or trimmed. Hair can get trapped between the tube and your skin and that lets air escape the vacuum tube. If you apply more lube, it can make a tighter seal and compensate for the hair.

The idea is that the tiny spaces that are created by hair, allow air to escape, and are instead replaced by lubricant, thus giving a tight seal.

I’ve been letting my bush grow because I’m tired of shaving and I must admit that I haven’t gotten sealed in nearly as tight as I did when I was smooth-shaven.

Hope that helps! :blush:
Ty vm for the helpful info

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This was supposed to be one winner winning $100 in Sex Toys. But we couldn't pick one winner so these two members both win.
@nzdave and @STWW
Congrats and thank you to everyone who participated.

For participating and providing hot content this non-gold members win a month of Gold
@Dark Mark, @Jaki1212, @HarryPalmas

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want one just like it! :p

I’ve attached my review of my favorite pump. I hope video reviews are acceptable. :emoji_sweat_smile: As well as my rather meager collection of toys. View attachment 28956691

Man love your review... love your cock....
you should do reviews with other toys as well ;-)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I would love to find some kind of toy that would make me cum. I’m 68 yrs old and usually fuck my wife 2-3 times a week. Don’t always cum but when I do it will make my legs week. Anyone have any suggestions for a toy that would blow my rocks off? Welcome ideas I currently use a full size wand vibrator with sleeve type attachment that will usually make me cum.if I don’t cum regularly I get so fucking horny and anxious! We were just made to cum at least once a day. My cock is so hungry to cum! I also use a anal vibrator with a remote that feels awesome? Thanks guys!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dildo-odod0d-gif.28980051
Love to see that cock stretch that pussy.

STWW

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah go ahead... Like cockring, porch masturbators, vibrators, plugs.... Lots of things
Whoaaa... Whoa now... let’s not get ahead of ourselves... as much as I’d love to play with and review these devices... first thing’s first... I have to get them. :joy::D:yum

Reactions: maxmax25

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whoaaa... Whoa now... let’s not get ahead of ourselves... as much as I’d love to play with and review these devices... first thing’s first... I have to get them. :joy::D:yum

I thought you would have a full drawer of these anyhow

blknudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight