let's do some NUDISM!!! =P

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to start a new thread based on beach nudism.

What you think of it? Is it just a way to look nude women and get horny? To satisfy your exibithionism? Or do you really enjoy the "naturism", just the feel of the sun and water all over your skin?
:smile:

I'm 30 yo, I spent all my life playing football, going to the gym... I should be used to locker room, but to me, being naked means *have sex*! At least, it's how my body usually react...
And on the beach is the same. The few times I've been in a nudist beach, I was with my gf, and I was most of the time medium to rock hard... luckly they were lonely and almost empty beach (and especially wihtout children... damn who take children in a nudist beach!!!).

Come on guys, tell your story! :smile: I post 2 pics of me and my gf of the last year...hope to see yours :tongue:

Attachments

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 30 here too, but hadn't spent much time in a locker room until I started going to the gym about 10yrs ago. I didn't take too much getting used to (being nude around others). It wasn't until 2008 that I got into nudism/naturism and I would have to say that like most things it takes some getting used to.

When it was new I did have some trepidation, but the newness faded and it became everyday. My first time at a nude beach was fun... I went alone and I am sorta glad I did.

Nice pics, btw!

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
Fortunately, I began going to nude beaches at the age of 19. At 19, EVERYTHING is sexual...equally sexual!...ha ha. At first, I spent most of the day laying face-down to hide an erection that does not easily hide. As soon as my "Amico" went to 'sleep', I went into the (cold!) water, and enjoyed the feeling of sun, water, and air caressing my body in places that were not often caressed...ha ha. I saw seals playing in the water, beautiful views of San Francisco (from the Marin Headlands), and other bodies enjoying the natural association of nudity and nature.

In a few short visits, I was able to be flaccid most almost all of the time (except for the first moments of undressing...undressing in public outdoors is very erotic to me) and if I met a beautiful nudista...ha ha.

In general, my body recognized that to be in nature in the natural state of nudity is the perfect balance. It was easy...it was natural...your body will decide for you.

However, if you bring such a beautiful woman to the beach to make love, your body will never separate the nudity from the sex...ha ha...and I don't blame it!

TBSPW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been trying to work up the nerve to hit a nude beach. (Haulover in Florida). Always been kinda interested about it, but really shy and low self esteem and all. Haha, thats part of the reason why I wanna go. If I can get comfortable enough to do that, I can do anything! Trying to talk a buddy into going with me to check things out. I think it'd be less awkward with someone else

Oh, and yeah. It would also be some of an exhibitionist thing too. hah

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media
I love going to nude beaches! For me, it's a combination of loving the feeling of the warm skin on parts of my body that don't usually get sun, the feeling of being totally free and uninhibited, and also the slight thrill I get from strangers seeing me naked. The first few times I went to a nude beach it was really difficult not to get a boner, but I've since been several times and have also been going to the gym a lot recently, so I've gotten much better at controlling my erections.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been going to nude beaches since I was 15. Lost my virginity on one a year later.
I suggest you try beaches with no ladies. Men only. So much more fun. :wink:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Been going to nude beaches in England and Europe for years with current wife and exes. There's nothing like getting nude with a woman in the sun. In the 80s it was common to see couples fucking on beaches in the south of France, but apart from Cap D'Agde they've clamped down on this now. These days it's normal for couples to fuck in the sea - we do- everyone knows what you're doing but as they can't see there's no problem.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
I suggest you try beaches with no ladies. Men only. So much more fun. :wink:

I think a little diversity in the scenery is always a good thing. If I wanted to stare at dick all day I could stay home in front of a mirror. Besides, sex on the beach is awfully sandy in my experience. Better to just enjoy it as a beach than as somewhere to get laid. Surf naked!

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd probably check one out someday, but I'm always afraid that I'll get hard and won't just enjoy the experience.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a little diversity in the scenery is always a good thing. If I wanted to stare at dick all day I could stay home in front of a mirror
Since men come in all shape, sizes and colors, that's quite a lot of diversity so I stand by what I said: a men only nude beach.

"If I wanted to stare at dick all day I could stay home in front of a mirror"
You wouldn't be staring at much... :wink:

bb6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haven't been to a nude beach since college, but it was a great experience. Like others have said the erections come and go and are not much of a problem when you get used to being nude. Try it home and you will see what I mean.

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I go to a nude lake when in vacation in Germany, it took some time to get used to. If I get hard, then so what, others do , and if they are good looking, its hard not to look. Last year a guy was masturbating while looking at my hard on, but a woman came and he could not climax, oh well

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been going to nude beaches in England and Europe for years with current wife and exes. There's nothing like getting nude with a woman in the sun. In the 80s it was common to see couples fucking on beaches in the south of France, but apart from Cap D'Agde they've clamped down on this now. These days it's normal for couples to fuck in the sea - we do- everyone knows what you're doing but as they can't see there's no problem.

I never knew England had nude beaches !!! :smile:

I've heard a LOT about Cap D'Agde. Too bad it's still cold or I would have went there. I went to my first nude beach not too far from me here and I absolutely loved it.

Great photos to the OP... I have a question though, Who was behind the camera taking the photos ??? :cool:
Great thread hope to see more pics :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have absolutely no problem being nude. In fact, I'm probably bare 50% while I'm home - it's the only way to do housework. However, I cannot do it in public. I am not at all comfortable being in front of strangers without clothes. And yes, I know it's strange that my two piece barely covers me and leaves little to the imagination, but at least there's SOMETHING there.

One nude beach experience was enough to pretty much tell me that it's not for me.