Lets go Bleach our AssHole

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember reading awhile back that it was either Lara Flyn Boyle or Clarista Flockhart who underwent this procedure. It may have been in this same news weekly in Michael Musto's column.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
There's a rumor going around in Hollywood that Nick Nolte got a sac lift. I wonder if it's true. Jenna Jameson got her flaps trimmed and sold the excess on E-Bay. She went on Howard Stern and talked about it, complete with the little vial of what Howard said looked like "little pieces of beef jerky" That lightening stuff burns. It must feel like having really hot Mexican food after a while.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
There's a rumor going around in Hollywood that Nick Nolte got a sac lift. I wonder if it's true.

Nick actually started that rumor, when he said it on-air to Bryant Gumbel on the Today Show a few years ago. It's believed to have been a joke... :rolleyes:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I don't get it ...the whole bleaching thing...but maybe my ass just has even color when tiltled in the air and in the right light.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My father was in the Royal Canadian Navy years ago, and was stationed in halifax.
AT one particular bar they hung out at was a waitress from Barbados.
They would tease her in a sexual manner, but nothing too crude. Her comeback
was something along the lines of "How do you know you don't have a black
asshole ? "

Very fitting words.