Let's hear it for oral!

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You may think I'm talking about getting oral sex, but I am primarily talking about giving oral. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oral it's not even funny. I don't know what happened in my formative years, but my mouth is a major erogenous zone. Sometimes I think my mouth is drastically dual purpose. "It's a mouth" "No, it's a no-prego vagina". Of course, I don't get genital sensations from my mouth, but there is definitely a direct sensory path from my mouth to my genitals. I cannot keep my hands off of my dick when I'm sucking one. I love the feel, the smells (98% of the time) and, of course, the taste. Nothing beats having a big (yeah, I'm a bit of a size queen), juicey (love that pre-cum) dick in my mouth. I even love the feeling of a cock that's long enough to cut off my air supply and test my gag reflex. Eroto-acksphixia(sp)? I don't know. All I know is that it all sends me straight to planet "FUCK YEAH!" I am so oral I would probably even eat a nice pussy if someone paid me $50. (or promised me a dream cock when I was finished with the pussy)
I could be totally satisfied just sucking on a nice dick and pounding the bejeezuz out of my dick.

Am I a slut? (Never mind. Obvious question.)

Do you think I need therapy?

Big, Juicey, Fat Headed, Hard-Shooting Cocks Rule!!!:banana: :baby: :silly:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dkmilker said:
You may think I'm talking about getting oral sex, but I am primarily talking about giving oral. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oral it's not even funny. I don't know what happened in my formative years, but my mouth is a major erogenous zone. Sometimes I think my mouth is drastically dual purpose. "It's a mouth" "No, it's a no-prego vagina". Of course, I don't get genital sensations from my mouth, but there is definitely a direct sensory path from my mouth to my genitals. I cannot keep my hands off of my dick when I'm sucking one. I love the feel, the smells (98% of the time) and, of course, the taste. Nothing beats having a big (yeah, I'm a bit of a size queen), juicey (love that pre-cum) dick in my mouth. I even love the feeling of a cock that's long enough to cut off my air supply and test my gag reflex. Eroto-acksphixia(sp)? I don't know. All I know is that it all sends me straight to planet "FUCK YEAH!" I am so oral I would probably even eat a nice pussy if someone paid me $50. (or promised me a dream cock when I was finished with the pussy)
I could be totally satisfied just sucking on a nice dick and pounding the bejeezuz out of my dick.

dkmilker:

There is no need for therapy. Just keep being the orally fantastic person that you are.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

NsrchUvL0dedCoq

Experimental Member
Media
dkmilker said:

I my god did i write this? ..lol....well...almost fooled me...except for the part about eating the pussy for $50 or the promise of a cock after.....i'd do that too out of pure enjoyment!!!! the longer the better....I am the great abyss....dip in me, drop in me, and hear only the echoes of your ecstasy!!!!

total size queen here by the way... :p

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
When I masturbate, all by my lonesome, what gets me off the quickest is thinking about sucking cock.

:x

Heather LouAnna:

Oh, yeah, baby. That's the ticket. :biggrin1:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen