lets hear it for the irish....

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so far we've done black and italian...why not have a thread about how big all irish guys are....i'm irish by the way...after that we can do other races such as german, spanish, or french. But for now let's discuss the huge irish guys that defeat the "Irish Curse" unless the curse is that we are too big....

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I've said before, the "Irish Curse" is a myth made up by Americans because without it, they'd have to admit that we're perfect :D

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did a little googling to learn what really constitues an Irish person before answering your thread. My gosh, what a diversified genetic pool.
The earliest known Hibernian people had their genes added to by the Northern French, the Spanish, the Greeks, the Celts and the Vikings.... this includes genes from all over Europe and the Middle East as well , considering that Turkey and Persia are frequently thought to be the origin of the nomadic Celts. I should guess that there is extreme diversity in cock size as well.... similar to what one finds in a diversified genetic pool such as the U.S. Therefore, I can not contemplate what the typical Irish cock would be like or how large it would be sized!:wink:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't subscribe. We watch you, and if we like what we see, we add you. You may not know you've been added, though.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Irvy said:
You don't subscribe. We watch you, and if we like what we see, we add you. You may not know you've been added, though.
Awsome.

<3

I have to go shower now, 'cause I'm all sweaty from the gym. Will you be watching me in there?