let's measure!

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Come on, Guys! Place the ruler/tape on the top of the penis. Have the end of the ruler/tape against the skin - not curled up or folded under or 'slightly' loose. No squeezing the knob (or anywhere else) to get a fraction more length. Etc, etc. We can all see your tricks. Don't fool yourselves.
I love nearly ever cock I've seen on this site, big or small, but it's a turn-off if you're deliberately cheating. (BTW, mine is exactly six inches - I'm reasonably satisfied with that).

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first video shows a flawed measure. Your cock is 20 or maybe 21 cm long. You should measure the top, and not from tip to well below the scrotum. But nice, impressive pole, dude. Looks terribly dangerous for the poor vaginas and asses out there.

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that a compliment or..? I'd say you're a bit thicker than I, Cal.

I've tried many times to get a measurement pic, and that's the best I can do to include the whole tape, where it begins and ends and it actually be on my penis so as to be useful.

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first video shows a flawed measure. Your cock is 20 or maybe 21 cm long. You should measure the top, and not from tip to well below the scrotum. But nice, impressive pole, dude. Looks terribly dangerous for the poor vaginas and asses out there.

you're totally right! but i can explain what I thought doing that video: I didn't want to look longer than what I am, because I know everyone here can judge a pic from himself. I made a video (instead of a pic) because I wanted to show that I did no tricks, and I put the ruler behind and not on the tip just to show it completely to the camera! The fact is that I had to leave my phone on a table to shoot it, I simply thought the would be the most clear view!

My "real" size is about 7 inches correctly measured from the top, and 6 inches on the midshaft (6.3 at the base as in the video)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay